Ex- JW novel - "In the Midst of it All" - written by a slow fade artist :)

by jesussaves 5 Replies latest jw friends

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Hello all!!!

My book, In the Midst of it All is in stores on Feb. 22nd and available on Amazon.com now! I couldn't have written this book without the help of this forum (especially when I was first slow fading). My dedication reads, "To those still in the struggle, there is life after the borg". Thank y'all for the support!!!

In the Midst of it AllSynopsis

All her life, Zenovia has struggled with the burden of caring for her schizophrenic mother, Audrey, alone. Until one day, God seems to offer support in the form of two members of a church called the Brethren of the Sacrifice, who knock at the women's door preaching an unconventional version of the Gospel. Zenovia becomes a zealous member of the church, especially after catching the eye of two of the church's shining stars, brothers Tristan and Justin Batiste.

Life takes a downward spiral after Audrey stops taking her medication when fellow churchgoers deem her illness a demonic possession. Unable to watch her mother's mental deterioration, Zenovia flees town, only to receive a fateful phone call several years later telling her of her mother's suicide. Heartbroken, Zenovia must now make a soul-altering choice: accept "God's will," or return home to confront the demons she's worked so hard to leave behind....

Go to www.tiffanylwarren.com/inthemidstofitall.htm to read the first chapter of In the Midst of it All

AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AMAZON.COM
    (If you wish to purchase the books on Amazon.com, PLEASE order the book with the link below - It's to my personal Amazon.com store)
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0446195162?ie=UTF8&tag=tifsboo-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0446195162

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks!

Sylvia

• HappyOutsideTheBox
    HappyOutsideTheBox

I read the section you mentioned and wondered about this:

"When you get baptized with as one of the Brethren of the Sacrifice, your life will surely be changed."

Since that is a phrase that Witnesses would never normally use - is that referring to a religion previous to Zenovia and Audrey becoming involved in the Witneses?

Just wondering

HOTB

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

The book is a fictional account of a cult-like Christian church, called The Brethren of the Sacrifice. Some of it is similar to JWs, some is similar to other cult-like churches. It's not so much about witnesses, but the emotional trauma that happens when someone leaves an organization like that. Thanks for asking :)

• HappyOutsideTheBox
    HappyOutsideTheBox

Thanks for clearing that up :)

I wish you lots of success and that your book will help open the eyes of others

HOTB

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Thanks Happy!! I'm praying for the same thing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit