Fun (beer & piano) at Strangnas WTS facility, Sweden

by Gorbatchov 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I'm from a small liberal Western Europe country (on the left side of Germany...). I visited a friend at the MTS facility in Stragnas, Sweden.

Most of the MTS boys welcomed the many beer crate's in my car! There was a nice black grand piano in the hall of the MTS facility.

At one night I played many Elton John songs on the grand piano. "I'm still standing", "Saturday night All right for fighting" and of course "The Bitch is back".

One of the old WTS officials came down the hall to see where the worldly music came from. When he noticed the crowd around the grand piano he went away.

The night "Elton John" ruled at Strangnas ((: instead of the Kingdom Melody's! ((:

It's a little bit funny!

Gorbatchov

• undercover
    undercover
    It's a little bit funny!

ahahaha....good one...

• Open mind
    Open mind

"It's a little bit funny."

So, did you also play "Your Song"?

Just curious.

om

• MadameSweden
    MadameSweden

I live in Sweden, but I've never been to Strängnäs facility because I left long before JWs bought it.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Hi Open Mind,

I did not play "Your Song" , but when I started playing "Philadelphia Freedom" I started seeing the light. At the end of the day "the Sun did go down on me".

Since then I know "That's why they call it the Blues". I did also play "Song for Guy" but at that moment I was thinking " I want love", and I started fading from my "Believe".

Then I played "Sad Songs Say So Much" and light a "Candle in The Wind". This all long before I met "The One".

I hope that my good old friend, who "I don't wanna go on with you like that" does "Have Mercy on the Criminal" when I " Burn Down the Mission"

and "Kissed the Bride".

Gorbatchov

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit