The biggest freak you ever knew in the jws?

by bulgogiboy 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

I find hearing about super freak jws quite entertaining, so if anyone has any interesting stories about the most mental jws they had/have in their congregation then please share!

The biggest freak I had in my cong was a guy who could literally read your mind. I'm not kidding, I mean he appeared to have a profound psychic ability. He recounted to me details about my life that he could never possibly have known without having this weird power. He was really paranoid about using it as he didnt want to get disfellowshipped. Before he became a witness he openly admitted to going on 'astro-travels' with the help of demons. Apparently one time he went into a trance and visited Paris with demon assistance one time, and woke up covered in dust, and able to recall details about walking the streets of Paris that seemed breathtakingly accurate for someone who had never been there. After these 'travels' he would be in bed for days with fever, exhausted. I'm not saying I believe this, but the guy certainly had an unmistakable ability that seemed to me to stem from something paranormal. This guy was also a reformed alcoholic, manic depressive, and in my opinion latent homosexual. Much as I dislike the religion he stands for, I cant help but smile and wonder when I remember some of the things he came out with....

Anyone got bigger freaks they can recall?

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

1. astro travels with the help of demons

2. visited Paris with the help of demons

3. reformed alcoholic and manic depressive

4. and perhaps a latent homesexual

Sounds like a fine specimen for eldership to me !! Please let us know how long the above mentioned upstanding brother (and one of the anointed I'm sure) has served your congregation as an elder, needless to say when another of the "Bethel Seven" dies of old age, I'm sure they will turn to him for replacement.

• freddo
    freddo

Nope - can't beat that bulgogiboy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit