I talked to my sister last night, weird.

by Leprechaun 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Me and my sister was talking last night, she has been a Witness for most of her 68 years and has always seemed reasonable, showed the Zombie side of herself, when I mentioned I had read old articles from the “Consolation” magazine on the subject of shots/inoculations, and how they directed the Witnesses away from that form of medical help. I said I wonder how many people have died because of this cult like control. She quickly and practically went into shock that I would even suggest that the “holy” Governing Body would even suggest such a thing to their members. I had to walk outside her house and pace around a bit and smoke a cigarette because it frustrated me so much to see cult control in action and full glory like that. My wife who was there and who is not a Witness said dear just let sleeping dogs sleep. Holy shit, you would think I said something bad against the “United Federation of Planets, aboard the Star Ship Enterprise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrancN6_yYA&feature=related

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

They are brain washed and that is very typical, they can't comprehend why because they haven't done their homework and they are told not to look at apostate things so you have to reason with them on other things but with JW tactful terms.

Have you seen the new Star Wars, me and my fiance rented it, it's very good! But thats because I like sci-fi and was around it all my life.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Dude, you need to frame it as a question and ask for help trying to figure out what they meant when they said those things. That way she will have to consider the details of it when she answers and not shrink away from being attacked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit