I called the elders today, they are meeting tonite about my husband

by tiffy0212 2 Replies latest jw friends

• tiffy0212
    tiffy0212

Today I found my husbands patient advocate card, and guess what my name is not on it. It has been filled out by all of the elders. Took a copy for myself, and left him a note to let him know that I had a copy. I also told him I would let the children know and now I know for sure that I am no part of his life. When I got to work I called a elder who was very kind to me when my husband left us in 1984. I told him everything about how I am being treated. That I sleep in the basement, don't know what's in the bank, and he kept my name of the savings account for 18 years. Trust me this brother is a very kind man and after my husband left us he was the only elder that gave me money for my children. I have to go to a lawyer and find out if this is a legal document, and if it is I guess I have nothing to do with his medical treatment. Before I hung up the phone he assured me he was going to speak with the elders tonite. I told him that I want my husband to file for seperation or divorce. He did ask me how long this was going on and I told him 2 years. I know he was writing all of this down because one time he asked me to slow down. I also told him I have a letter ready to send to the circuit overseer and new york with back up so they know that I am not lying. Before we hung up the phone he said "May Jehovah bless and keep you".
    I will keep you updated as time goes by. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers, I need all the help I can get.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Sounds like you have an advocate.....good luck.

Think About It

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Hi Tiffy, hope it all works out and that you are ok.....

Mattieu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit