March Broadcast- Jehovah is speeding up the work

by adjusted knowledge 29 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What are they, going 1.01 MPH instead of 1 MPH on a highway where the speed limit is 80? And to nowhere at that--even if they are "speeding up" anywhere near the speed limit, it is doing them no good.

And some of their projects are doing nothing except setting us all up for damnation through that damnation book of theirs. Any group setting out for Israel to spread that LIE-ble there is trying to connect psychically with the source of this damnation, and all it takes is one rabbi to accept their littera-trash, hold onto it until the planets line up just right, and then start a working to damn the whole human race. Not to mention the waste of resources, so close to an astrological high risk of the dollar becoming toilet paper.

If this is "speeding up", maybe they had better do a U turn.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    Astrological high risk, eh? Have you considered consulting a mental health professional?
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Spot on comment Crazyguy!! (see below)
    The longer the big J stalls the big A, the more people need to be killed off!
    Yup, that sounds like "speeding up the work hey"???

Crazyguy
    Yep speeding up the work and delaying the big A so that more can be saved. So every year 250-275K more people are saved yet 70 million more people are created. So he delays meaning he has to kill an additional 69+ million people per year. Who hooo, so loving..
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

If Jehovah's been "speeding up the work" for many decades, then why is the organization still way behind the rest of the industrialized world?

Apparently Satan's system is a hot rod compared to Jah's pedestrian chariot.

It's just stupid. The people running this organization are only good at one thing, ripping off gullible people that mistakenly think they're serving god.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Since Jehovah is almighty and he has been speeding up the work now for about a hundred years they should be approaching the speed of light.
  • truthseeker
    truthseeker

How many people have died since Jehovah began speeding up the work?

The whole thing is absolutely ridiculous.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

March Broadcast- Jehovah is speeding up the work

................................Image result for Watchtower logo

....................................http://lowres.jantoo.com/religion-heaven-job-alarm-time-god-74030714_low.jpg

Image result for Businessman sleeping.Image result for Business woman sleeping.Image result for Businessman sleeping

• Londo111
    Londo111

"The little one will become a thousandAnd the small one a mighty nation.I myself, Jehovah, will speed it up in its own time.”--Isaiah 60:22

This verse used to be applied to the growth. But as growth stalls in some places, I wonder if the interpreation will be more than speeding up "the work" instead of speeding up the numbers coming in. As more and more changes occur in the rebranding, they can chalk it up to "the work" speeding up.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

What they really are doing is making their logistics more efficient to lessen labor hours.

They are adapting their inventory system to replicate the best practices establshed by satan's wicked world. Count this 1 for Satan, 0 for jehober

• JeffT
    JeffT
    I can't find a clip of it but in Star Trek TOS there's a scene where somebody (or something, I think the computer) takes over the Enterprise. Because of a conflict about the destination, the ship ends up going in circles, at which point Scotty says "and at Warp 20 we're going nowhere fast." Might be a good description of the WTBS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit