Watchtower Recruitment Ad That Tells the Truth

by Farkel 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

WANTED:

Not-so-bright men wanted for positions in Religious Printing and Marketing Corporation.

Bags of bones and hanks of hair people are also welcome to apply, but must furnish own head covering.

Must be willing to multi-task and work at home to stay current on Corporate policies and marketing techniques.

No experience needed. Will train.

Some travel required, including possible out-of-state trips annually. Must furnish own transportation. No mileage, gasolene or lodging reimbursements are provided.

Successful candidates must pass oral 100+ question screening test and submit to a loyalty oath before being accepted for permanent employment..

Many advancement opportunities are available to men based upon performance and Corporate loyalty.

Position requires frequent and ongoing investment in sales literature which will not be reimbursed under any conditions.

Special hiring priorities will be given to senior, senior citizens with memory lapses who own free and clear real estate.

Strict dress code required.

Strict moral code required.

This is a no smoking environment. No smoking rules are strictly enforced. ALL rules are strictly enforced.

Must be willing to submit to frequent performance evaluations and critiques.

Mandatory attendance required for semi-annual performance evaluations from Sub-Regional Area Sales Manager

Cheerful submission to authority is a must. There is no "suggestion" box. Don't bother asking for one.

Must be willing to agree to an employment contract.

Term of Employment Contract: Life.

Vacation benefits: none

Holiday benefits: none

Fringe benefits: none

Salary: none. Must furnish own income.

THIS IS NOT A PART-TIME JOB! Part-time job seekers should not apply.

Special note: this Corporation complies with NO Federal, State or Local hiring and employer regulations. This is an "at will" position and employees may be terminated wihout cause and without notice at any time.

Benefits: you will be surrounded in the company and joy of the happiest people on earth. But WAIT! There's MORE! In addition, the hardest and most loyal workers will be eligible to receive the biggest reward you can ever imagine, bigger than your wildest dreams and it is a reward that is coming Real Soon Now! So, don't wait! Act now before you lose out on this opportunity of a lifetime!

No phone calls, please.

Farkel

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I used to be not so bright. I wanted to be a CO then went to Gilead and Africa AFTER I found out it wasn't the truth.

Then someone gave me a light bulb that wasn't powered by a hamster in a daisy wheel. I left.

The light REALLY does get brighter.

Btw, great article. Hope this hits freeminds.

• LucyA
    LucyA

Farkel you are to good at satire. WELL DONE!

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Term of Employment Contract: Life.

Hold on -- supposing I want out of that contract. Seeing that I live in a free country, the U.S. of Hay -- What then?

• shamus100
    shamus100

No Farklel.

Bad Farkel!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Good one Farkel, biting satire, they should place you in admissions.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah! Farkel! Great ad!! Zid

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

While they can terminate you at any time, you are not allowed to quit. If you try, they might choose to terminate you or hunt you down. And, you will be subject to severe hounding if you try to quit or cut back your hours.

• designs
    designs

WTW

You gave me a flashback When a CO announced that we, Elders, couldn't resign retire or quit and we would have an Official letter of "Removal" read from the platform I realized I was in the company of Crazies.....

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Great post as usual Farkel! Excellent perspective in a nutshell. Sign me up....NOT.. Been there done that.

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit