CRISIS OF CONSCIOUS, now in Hellenic language

by JustHuman14 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

At last this great book now in Greek language...This book was translated from the English edition by a JW who was in prison due to neutrality back in the 80's. For many years, many Greek JW's and ex JW's had the photocopied translation done in prison by this ex-JW.

This translation was shocking event to the Hellenic JW's and many left the Org at that time. Now there is an official copy of this great Book by brother Franz, God bless him...

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom now in Hellenic language

It seems I missed my time for edditing my mistake

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

They are not listed on the Commentary Press website, but I found a seller here: http://www.christianbook.gr

Thanks!

~Sue

• dissed
    dissed

That is great news

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

Wow! They definitely need an updated Greek version of these books. These books are written in polytonic Greek, which is a form of the Greek language that hasn't been used in Greece since the early 80s.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

No need for the update in monotonic Greek, Blue Grass. It is the final revized version of Crisis, plus in Hellenic language when we are dealing with religious books we stick to the polytonic version of Greek. It has to do with grammatic and many other aspects of the wealth that Hellenic language has...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Yassou!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit