Volume 3 and 6 Elijah and Elisha ; Merariism

by juancarloshg 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• juancarloshg
    juancarloshg

I'm still doing a thorough investigation of the history of the movement of Jehovah's Witnesses and I need one of these books. I would appreciate it if they send me.

The Laymen, s Home Missionary Movement has published some books during the schism of 1918. Epifhany Studies in the Scriptures:
    Volume 1-17, particularly
    Volume 3: Elijah and Elisha
    Volumen6. Merariism

Thank you very much from Spain

• snowbird
    snowbird

http://www.heraldmag.org/2004_history/04history_7.htm

You may want to pm the owner of this site.

He posts on here; his user name is RR.

Peace.

Sylvia

• RR
    RR

er ... sorry snowbird, I don't own that site. The Pastoral Bible Institute owns that site, I own the Bible Student Ministries site (formerly Bible Students Online) www.biblestudents.net

In any event, the Epiphany Studies in the Scriptures volumes authored by Paul S.L. Johnson can be obtained through the www.biblestandard.com website which is operated by the Laymen's Home Missionary Movement. You're better off buying the CD Rom wghich contains ALL their literature from 1918 to the present.

• Titus
    Titus

RR, where I can download Pastor Russell's Sermons in mp3? I mean, that is on your website, but some sermons are damaged (49, 50, and some others 13 files...).

Can you repair it, please?

• juancarloshg
    juancarloshg

thank you

• snowbird
    snowbird
    er ... sorry snowbird, I don't own that site.

I stand corrected.

Thank you.

Sylvia

• RR
    RR

Titus, do you have the exact sermons that are missing?

• Titus
    Titus

Missing/damaged sermons:

So, if you can fix it, I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

TITUS

• RR
    RR

Thanks Titus, I was uploading the files today, I noticed the CD was defective, and that group of sermons was affected, so it will be some time before I can get a new CD , I'll let you know.

• Titus
    Titus

Thank you, RR!

You do a good job!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit