I search for friends

by sidex 9 Replies latest jw friends

• sidex
    sidex

I live in Russia Jehovah 's Witnesses ten years, I go on meeting where read magazines of 1930-1960 approximately. We consider that 13 head speaks to Romans about Jehovah the God and Jesus Christ and that in it is not spoken about the authorities of this world.

Whether I wish to learn there are still such groups which also read magazines.

Write to me I will wait.

[email protected]

• sidex
    sidex

Can at whom there are magazines in Russian for these of year will is glad to accept the help.

• teel
    teel

Sidex, you're not likely to find fringe JW group members here. You see, the vast majority of people was part of the main Jehovah's Witness cult, and they are either ex-members, or still in because of family, but severly dissilusioned. These folks are not dissilusioned by Romans chapter 13, so they won't even think about joining a group that is very similar to what they left. Moreso, the schizm because of Romans 13 was only prevalent in Eastern Europe, and most here are from Us and UK.

I recommend you http://forum.martorii.ro/ it's also a mostly ex-JW forum, but from Romania, and there are a couple of people from groups believing what you do. The language is romanian, but you can write in english too, probably most will understand. Or better yet, if your understanding of english is good, stick to this forums and read what's posted, because most of it is relevant to your religion too, and you may learn something useful.

• asilentone
    asilentone

sidex, go to www.freeminds.org and there is a translator there, click there somewhere, I will take a look at it now for you.

• asilentone
    asilentone

okay, just click on languages at the top of your screen when you enter www.freeminds.org and then click on Russian.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Maybe Randy Watters at www.freeminds.org has a subscriber from Russia, who knows? email him. He might not give that info away til he gets the permission from the subscriber.

• sidex
    sidex

Whether and there was a division in America on Romans to 13 head and what movement were in Brooklyn per 1960. I look many different currents including being based on Romans to 13 head. I know that group in Romania but unfortunately at us different interests. It would be desirable to learn what else in the USA there are groups which have broken away after the Second World War.

• teel
    teel

No, there was no division in the US in the 60's regarding Romans 13. The same question was asked of Ray Franz when he visited Romania. By the nature of the question and the insisting on it I understand it's a teaching of your group that in USA there also was a big division. Here's the video, skip to about 3:30:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi4Zhp2ZJo8

There are people on this board from the USA who were JWs when the understanding on Romans 13 was changed, and they can give their first hand experience.

• sidex
    sidex

I at all do not know but I think that people which read magazines and in each magazine the accent became that those who do not esteem for Higher authorities Jehovah and Jesus that is the crafty slave. Really in the country where it was printed there are no people which consider just as in 1929 after 1962. After all the crafty slave so has been distinguished on Romans to 13 head and of other signs. I do not think that there are no in America such people.

• sidex
    sidex

Perhaps who has magazines or books in Russian for 1920-1965. I will be grateful to any help. Write to me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit