so now theres more remenant?!!!!!lol

by xbro 4 Replies latest jw friends

• xbro
    xbro

so the old cut off date of 1935 is old thinking?? the light gets brighter my ass! theyre running scared as all the olds die off,remember the awake line about the world ending befor e the 1914 generation died out?? froom the out side its as much crap as the mormons golden tablets no one has seen!

whitE washed graves! all of them icluding br queer and Br boring!

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL!!!

Amen.

Sylvia

• teel
    teel

Lifting the 1935 limit was necessarry but it starts to backfire, as expected. The number of annointed keeps heavily increasing instead of the much discussed decrease that is one of the signs of Armageddon being near. I expect a "new light" explaining this in the next 5 years, I wouldn't be surprised if the 144k loses its literal value. Oh joy

Or, as someone in this boards mentioned, they will say the "great crowd" didn't get formed in 1935 either. Many of the first century christians were also great crowd members, and most of the "Bible Students" had wrong expectancy because they misinterpreted something. That would instantly save them a whole lot of annointed space to fill up.

• Inkie
    Inkie

If you read the "Book" for what the books says, the Great Crowd does not make an appearance until AFTER the great tribulation, which is yet a future event. There cannot be existing NOW a great crowd. It does not get identified until AFTER the great tribulation. So, what does exist now are Christian (anointed ones as there are no other kinds of Christians), Christians who have the ONE HOPE of being with Christ.

The Society ONCE TAUGHT that the great tribulation commenced with World War I and that it's days were cut short at the end of that war, and commenced again with World War II and again its days were cut short at that war's end so that the Great Crowd could COME OUT OF the great tribulation. In 1969 at the summer convention, the Society changed its teaching and made the great tribulation a FUTURE event; however, they forgot to tell us that then that leaves the reason for the Great Crowd's existence--non-existent. Duh!!! There is no Great Crowd NOW!!! Again its first identification is AFTER the great tribulation--not before it!

Every Christian living today is anointed for that is what "Christian" means.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

They're going to stop calling them "the remnant" and begin calling them "the surplus."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit