qualified for adjudicatorhoodship

by refiners fire 5 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Bretheren, do not appoint over yourselves any lurker, one using multiple identities and seeking opportunity to rend the flesh of the sheep. Nor a person newly converted to the board, lest that one become overfull with pridefullness and become Hitlerian in personality.
    Rather, choose from among yourselves such ones as are well versed in the doctrines of Apostacy.Learned ones.
    Select not those given to posting cruelties. Nor callous and unfeeling ones unmindfull of the damage they cause others.
    Beware my Sisters and brothers, lest any faction come to dominate the leadership of the congregation and use its power to beat and persecute the sheep.
    Let those chosen be Mild in temper, reasonable, compassionate, beloved of all the congregation.
    Keep on considering these things my bretheren.
    My love unto you all.

• picosito
    picosito

That's a good one. Adjudicatorhoodship. You don't work for the U.S. Courts, do you? Anyway, why don't you help me think of some new word for Masturbation? Main Forum. I haven't had many takers yet. Maybe you could encourage others. We really have to improve the English language, you know!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

And again I say unto you....

Learned ones, yet not learned merely in head knowledge, but in the foibles and failings of humanity. Mercifull ones, choose these.

Not given to excessive crudity of language, and absorbed with discussion about the loins. Not bitter ones. Nor backbiters, neither Street brawlers.

Appoint not over you any person given to excessive anger.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

But this IS GODS organization...

and all appointments are made from THE TOP

DOWN

• Gopher
    Gopher

What? They make appointments in convertible sports cars? With the "top down"?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

"neither Street brawlers .... "

Shucks! Rules ME out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit