Duck! Inbound love bombing!

by Married to the Mob 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Ok so the warning flags are up! The wife is off to do a course somewhere south of the border for a few weeks and MIL hasn't been on top form recently and so I will be looking after her, the dogs and the cats and working! No big issue! But something tells me I'm in for a bit of fun!

The women of the dubs have been appearing on a fairly regular basis recently and last night brough food for the MIL. Meat balls with spagetti, tomato packet sauce and cheeeeeeeeeeese! Lets just say that it didn't look too good.

2 weeks ago they brought lasanga, again not that good looking!

Now don't get me wrong this seems like very nice behaviour, but wheres it going? Before recently they never appeared but recently its like a constant flow. I fhtey were doing this for all the more elderly members of the cong, I might not be so suspicious but I don't believe that to be the case!

It also can't be a case of them thinking we are starving her, as I know the MIL raves about my cooking and I have to eat!!

So what are this lot up to?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Meh....we can love bomb with the best of them.

Here, have some pizza:

And a beer:

And for dessert:

I'd love to see you at one of my Garage Sermons, held every Wed and Sat night. Come around, have a beer and repent, you sinners.

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

I would come to the wednesday but Wife and I go to worship at the altar of beer known as a bar! Where we partake in consuming copious amounts of the stuff with tequilla shooters and also playing hands of texas holdem!

Wife is a bit of a poker demon!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

A female family member of mine got a love bomb today, too. Must be a concerted effort in the aftermath of last week's "Love" article in the KoolAid magazine. Unfortunately the love bomb came with an inquisition...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit