Funny thing to do at the meetings

by Iwonder17 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

I was at a worldy funeral the other day and say those little prayer cards on a table. i thought to myself, wouldn't it be great to buy a bunch of these and drop a few every once in a while at the hall. You could do it for months and drive the attendants crazy looking for them before anyone sees them and gets stumbled.

Any fun tricks that you can think of?

• trueblue
    trueblue

leave a cigarette but laying around hear and there once in awhile, like along the path outside the door or in the restroom. Just enough to make them wonder who is smoking.

Better yet just stay away from the A$$et'$

• Elsewhere
  • Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

oohh I love the cig butt idea. I am buying a pack today !!!!

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

I also have a few joints that I could drop in the elders bags or in the library right before the CO visit LOL

• Slayerbard
    Slayerbard

thinkgeek.com get an annoyathon.. LOL hid it somewhere.. What the hilarity insure as every 30 there some this strange BEEP..the the EVILTRON better yet cause it has creepy voices and halloween effects.. ok now I might have to do this now! HAHAHAHA they will think the hall is haunted or the demons are after them!! I would LOVE to see the reaction. stick it on the platform unde the podium..

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Elsewhere, LOL! Can you imagine the reaction at the kh if women started dancing around during the song? OMG, that would be sooooooooo funny.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I like the one I heard about, maybe here on the forum where someone left a lit jack-o-lantern outside the front door after the meeting started.

Replace the music CD or cassette with Sabbath Bloody Sabbath or Iron Man. It'd be fun for a few seconds.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Go to the kingdom hall dressed like this, but before you go in, while people are arriving, neck in the front seat of your car.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The above would be a great special dressy outfit for the Memorial. Just add a corsage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit