Creator dependent on His creatures?

by economy 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• economy
    economy

JWs teach that God created persons—spirit beings and physical beings. At some point in time, some of them defamed His name and challenged His sovereignty. As a resultant, Creator changed His status into a beggar (Proverbs 27:11). When people undergo suffering like Job (and also like greater Job—Jesus) without murmuring, God receives back what He lost.

Can anything be more wrong than this?

• prologos
    prologos
    " -- let this cup pass from me !--" --Eli, Eli. why have you abandoned me?--" not a kind of murmuring when emphatically said? In this vast cosmos, really?
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard
    There is one reason why joke-hova is so dependent on us--that thing wants us all enslaved, poor, in bad physical health, and in communist conditions. Satan, on the other hand, wants us living independently, free, well off, and ultimately to become God-like ourselves. Perhaps this is a case where defamation was justified--you can't call it slander when you are guilty of what you are accused of doing, now can you JOKE-HOVA?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    God's ego does indeed depend on his creatures. Even though he's almighty and owes no one an account he goes along with Satan's plan. To prove what?
  • prologos
    prologos
    Einstein had this mindset that had the creator hiding,--is hiding scientific laws, facts from humans to force, or interest them to discover, and find these. We need the creator's creation, he does not need us, much, not more than i need my children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit