MR.Bowen

by Danni 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Danni
    Danni

Mr.Bowen, I just finished reading from your site. I take it you are a high raking offical in the organization? It was brave for you to stand up for the "little lambs" who cannot speak for themselves.

I have this question: Do you feel like leaving was wise ?? after all you could have worked from the inside to gather information such as documents etc that will be needed for edvidence in a court of law.

See Mr. Bowen it's very difficult to prove sexual assualt cases in court these days. I have witness many perpetrators walk out clean because there was not enough evdience to convict them with. I am sure you friend may have said something about that.

With you no longer being there the pervert can now run free and be prehaps be alone with other children. Do you have any idea if the memebers in the church are aware of your reasons for leaving?? If so this just may work out to protect children.

Mr. Bowen if you can get back in there...........No I won't tell you to something dangerous.......Your speaking out is good.

I can understand the church keeping certian matters confidential but the abuse especailly sexual abuse of children is one place they should drawn the line. And besides it would have looked better for all Jehovah's Witnesses to say they remove these types from their religion than keeping them in.

Thankyou for the information and phone number. If there's anything I can do from this side please don't hesitate to let me know.

Danni.

• anewperson
    anewperson

Danni, Bill still attends the hall though as a regular rank-and-file member.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

the Watchtower brags that they have over 90,000 congregations in 230 lands speaking hundreds of languages.

with all respect, Danni I don't think Bill is going to protect all these children in all these places by attending his 5 hours a week of meetings.

1) The parents of these children need to be educated.

2) These parents have to WANT to be educated.

He has a family of his own as well, and this has not been easy for them.

(((silentlambs and family)))

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

You wrote,

I have this question: Do you feel like leaving was wise ?? after all you could have worked from the inside to gather information such as documents etc that will be needed for edvidence in a court of law.

Please read my website you will see the documentation is to be found there with much more as the need arises. As you might need to go back and review, I did not leave, I resigned as an elder in protest of WT policy and to speak publicly on that issue.

You wrote,

See Mr. Bowen it's very difficult to prove sexual assualt cases in court these days. I have witness many perpetrators walk out clean because there was not enough evdience to convict them with. I am sure you friend may have said something about that.

This I am well aware of as you will note from the "victims" page, most are not reported and the few that are, do not have absolute justice. The point is when a religion supresses a victim from getting help the damage is far greater to them emotionally as well as other children who may come into harms way by having the protection of the church.

You wrote,

With you no longer being there the pervert can now run free and be perhaps be alone with other children. Do you have any idea if the members in the church are aware of your reasons for leaving?? If so this just may work out to protect children.

The reason for my leaving was on the front page of the local papers more than once. In addition the man was reported to local authorities. I made sure of that when I resigned.

You wrote,

Mr. Bowen if you can get back in there...........No I won't tell you to do something dangerous.......Your speaking out is good.

I have been demonized to all church members to such an extent they are afraid to talk to me. I have been forbidden to speak with anyone in the church about the matter or face being disfellowshipped. This has been announced from the platform. I see no purpose in serving again as an elder in a totally corrupt organization that makes the lucid choice to perpetrate a policy that hurts children.

You wrote,

I can understand the church keeping certain matters confidential but the abuse especailly sexual abuse of children is one place they should drawn the line. And besides it would have looked better for all Jehovah's Witnesses to say they remove these types from their religion than keeping them in.

Now you are beginning to understand WT policy. The image of the organization is far more important to the leadership than the reporting of crime. Confidentiality is used to shield pedophiles and thus prevent the public from knowing the extent of this problem. The longer it goes the more self-perpetuating the problem becomes.

You wrote,

Thank you for the information and phone number. If there's anything I can do from this side please don't hesitate to let me know.

I hope this helps clear up your questions, much more can be found by reviewing the website as I believe you will be able to educate yourself as to how the problem has become endemic to JW's.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Mr. Bowen,

Your day is coming. LOL.......

• AlanF
    AlanF

Fridolin sweetie,

Your day is gone. LOL.....

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

AlanF,

My day have just begun. LOL......

• Danni
    Danni

Thank you I will do just that. Read from the site and educate myself more on these issues.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit