• mouthy
    mouthy

of the MILL HILL disfellowshipping ....I may know them????/

• minimus
    minimus

no

• minimus
    minimus

I reconsidered. You want names of the MILL HILL disfellowshipping. I think you got the names--- MILL HILL.

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Thank you minimus

• boyzone
    boyzone

One of them is the poster called Paulapollos on here but he hasn't given his real name. Perhaps if you PM him Grace, he may be willing to let you know their names but I don't think he wants it to be public knowledge without the permission of the others.

love BZ

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Why would folks already out and with no intention of going back in be reluctant to give names (via PM, of course, not on the public Interwebz)?

I understand a fader's need to protect him/herself from the inquisitors but if you're already DFd and not going back, is there any reason not to give out your name to like-minded individuals?

(I need to know this for when they finally catch up with me and I'm DFd...to name or not to name myself here)

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe people don't want to freely give their own names over PM or email because they might not REALLY know you! Maybe they don't know if someone will misuse what they know.

• KnowlegeSeeker_UK
    KnowlegeSeeker_UK

This is the internet not Oprah. Also there are severe consequences for those that are brave enough to declare their identity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit