Does God need to see this in HD

by DoubleVision 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DoubleVision
  • magoo
    magoo

.....doublevision....perhaps god is the only one who can see this...... :0)

magoo

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision

Sorry I hit enter for some reason. Can't edit

Anyway, Does God need to see this in HD before he can act upon it or what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k-DvO61_YM

This has been going on for thousands of years. Same old story different time period.

Which leads me to this thought , If God is waiting for all possible scenarios to play out then

were going to be seeing this type of cruelty for a long time because one scenario that still needs to be played out

is NO GOVERNMENT AT ALL.

DV

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Well, just today, the President announced that "talking" to the two parties hasn't solved the problem.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/21/AR2010012101645.html

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Hey God !

God: Yes?

Can you fix a problem we have?

God: Sure, I am just making sure the universe is running ok, nothing TOO important, what is it now? Lottery? new job?

Its that middle east thing, you know, Israel and the lot of them.

God: That shit still going on? Sheesh !!

Yeah, can you fix it?

Go: Didn't Jesus tell you how to fix these things yourselves?

Yeah, but we don't wanna listen, can you do it?

God: Didn't that evolution thing I set in motion give you guys a brain?

Er...well....

God: Use it for Christ sakes !!

*whips a meteor shower at Earth*

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Jehovah is the tribal God of Isreal He's always blessed genocide when done by his worshipers or so ancient myths tell us. He's jealous, trivial, and pictured in the bible as trampling people like grapes:

"I have trodden the winepress alone; from the nations no one was with me. I trampled them in my anger and trod them down in my wrath; their blood spattered my garments, and I stained all my clothing. Isaiah 63:3

And Jesus ain't much better:

From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. Revelation 19:15

So judgeing from what the bible book of myths tell us God doesn't really care in fact His promise is to do a better job in the near future.

• glenster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit