For You Know (and the rest)

by effe 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• effe
    effe

Hi You Know,

In the thread "Is the WTS a valse prophet" the following was said:

quote:
    Please continue posting because you are acheiving an opposite affect to which you desire, the more sain JW's read this thread, the more it will confirm their doubts.

YK: I don't believe that for one minute.

And quite rightly you don't YK. I read your postings with great pleasure and realize that your words are sometimes strong, but right. I just wanted to say to you "keep up your good work and be assured that you in no way achieve an opposite affect". That, again, is hollow and probably wishfull thinking of some apostates around this board.

I further will not participate at this board, while I'm already participating on several other boards in Holland, but I will read on this forum and think your postings are spiritualy upbuilding, despite of what all others think or say. Be assured of that!

Greetings from your brother from Holland,
    Effe

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

What I want to know is how YouKnow rationalizes serving two masters.
    Yahweh of the Watchtower and the prophet of the "New Bretton Woods"
    Lyndon H Larouche.

• You Know
    You Know

Thanks effe.

"Now to the one who is able to guard you from stumbling and to set you unblemished in the sight of his glory with great joy, to the only God our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory majesty, might and authority for all past eternity and now and into all eternity. Amen." --- Jude 24-25

/You Know

• You Know
    You Know
    What I want to know is how YouKnow rationalizes serving two masters. Yahweh of the Watchtower and the prophet of the "New Bretton Woods" Lyndon H Larouche.

I don't serve two masters any more than you do. I am not a supporter of Lyndon LaRouche's political campaign. It so happens that besides having the unique distinction of being a presidential candidate, as well as a former American political prisoner, Lyndon LaRouche is also the founding editor of a counter-intelligence agency called Executive Intelligence Review. (EIR) Since most major media outlets are outrightly owned by corporations that are beholding to the Anglo-American financial and political establishment, it is virtually impossible to get an accurate picture of what is really going on in the world. Yet no one is going to be accused of being a slave to Dan Rather or Tom Brokaw if they believe their versionof the "news." I have found sources like LaRouche's EIR to be valuable alternatives to the established propaganda outlets like CNN and Time magazine etc. According to LaRouche, and my own observations over the years, the mainstream news media are in the entertainment industry and nothing more.

I am not advocating LaRouche's policy to save civilization from it's inevitable doom though. But, it should be of more than passing interest, in the context of this forum's discussion of the Bible's prophecy concerning the end of the Anglo-American system of things, when someone of LaRouche's intellectual stature speaks so outspokenly about that very thing in terms of present political, social, and economic trends. For a certainty, LaRouche is probably the most controversial man in politics today. He is hated and feared by the establishment and their media. But, it seems more than a little hypocritical when apostate JWs, who claim to know the truth about the truth, accuse the Watchtower of withholding information from people, and yet when I merely reference the authority of an alternative news source in order to broaden the reader's mind, I am maligned and slandered. But, I suppose, that's the sort of thing that one should expect though when dealing with those described in prophesy as the "accursed children." / You Know

> http://www.larouchepub.com/

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Anybody can be a presdiential candidate if they pump in enough money to back it up.
    How many people voted for him? About 1500, all members of his cult.
    The cult status of his cult is starkly confirmed in the stories of ex members who have been mentally manipulated in group confession sessions.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Just what is this Anglo/American horseshit?

Just because 2 countries speak the same language, doesn't give them identical aims. Why not make it a triple "A"? Anglo / American / Australian horse shit?

JW's love to think that there is a big global conspiracy between English speaking countries, this is clearly nonsensical. The 3 "A"'s all have their own culture which will always be a touch abrasive to the other 2.

Now, back to YK's post:

) Since most major media outlets are outrightly owned by corporations that are beholding to the Anglo-American financial and political establishment, it is virtually impossible to get an accurate picture of what is really going on in the world.
    Assuming that YK meant "Beholden", this is the crassest, most assumptive statement of all. Which are these media outlets that are OUTRIGHTLY owned by corporations that are "Beholden" (correction mine)to the Anglo / American financial and political establishment?

I am very interested to know the names of these media outlets. I await your reply with interest.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit