Anyone listen to The Overcomer Ministry?

by zzaphod 1 Replies latest social entertainment

• zzaphod
    zzaphod

I sometimes listen to this chap (Brother Stair) on my shortwave set, he`s on the air on 6.110Mhz and audible here in the Uk between about 14.00 and 17.00 GMT.

Or can be heard on his website (I won`t post a link, because it`s the messiest website I`ve seen, and for some reason causes my pc to hang), but you can find it via Google if interested.

I ask this question in the entertainment section, because although he rambles on about the Last Generation, Yahweh, and the rest, he`s also a bit of a conspiracy nut.

I find him entertaining, even funny at times.

If nothing else this chap is devoted to his message, I don`t think I could really take him seriously as a minister though.

I was wondering if he has a large following in the USA, he`s based in Walterboro, North Carolina.

I`ve travelled around the South East of the USA a couple of times, including NC, but I don`t remember hearing him on the AM band when I was last there.

BTW talk radio in America is the funniest thing I`ve ever heard, much better than our stuffy, and definitely un-funny BBC, which sounds more and more like Pravda as time goes by.

All the best

Paul Uk

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Ah yes, good old Brother Stair. He is a lively one, and typical of American shortwave religious broadcasting.He is sort of a modern day Charlie Russell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Stair

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit