I need a holiday. wheres good?

by creativhoney 8 Replies latest jw friends

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

its been a horrible year, cuminating in my sister leaving as well, which was great but brought stress as well. this year is going to be so much better, I start teacher training again... :D but I feel like Id just like to get away from it all for a week, ive never been away alone or even on a girls holiday. anyone else have this issue? :D

• Robdar
    Robdar

I went to Scotland alone back in 2004. It was an interesting trip and didn't cost that much. There are ways to cut costs and still have a good time. I recommend you look at the Lonely Planet web site to get a good idea about different parts of the Globe. I also found "Europe Through the Back Door" by Rick Steves to be enligtening.

Let us know what you decide.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Yesterday you wanted to get married!

Couldn't you combine the two with a honeymoon for the holiday?

OR

Why not visit GMTV at the big shopping centre in Manchester and get a makeover?

fokyc

• four candles
    four candles

Canary Islands are fab...especially Fuerteventura....great beaches,good food,naturist beaches and lovely warm weather near enough all year round. And reasonably cheap to get to.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

hahah I am very changeable. I love that film 'the holiday' where kate winslet goes away to get over an ex that doesnt want to be with her but still seems to need her and wont leave her alone to get on with her life even though hes happily moving on with his... its kind of like that! Im not brill at solitude. I like to have someone with me so I can share my thoughts lol.

• hecouldbewrong
    hecouldbewrong

Share your thoughts? Is that what they call it over there?

• Think About It
    Think About It

I've traveled quite a bit and have never regretted the money spent to explore the world and enjoy life. Been to some exotic places, but never the UK. Start by looking around the UK for something nice and exciting to do. Stay within your budet or you could regret the cost on down the road.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Do you want hot or cold?

Hot -- Nassau, Bahamas

Cold -- Bad Feilnbach, Bavaria

• Twitch
    Twitch

The wedding chapel down the street here,....lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit