Anthony Morris has brothers!!!

by elkatire1980 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• elkatire1980
    elkatire1980

I would like to know if Anthony Morris really has the particle "III" in his name. I was looking how to ask about it and I found to ask his brothers.

In the Watchtower 15 5/15 you can read in the article "Remembering My First Love Has Helped Me to Endure":

I must confess, however, that when I first learned the truth, I was not very tactful, especially when I talked to my immediate family. Because my first love for Jehovah burned so strongly within me, I boldly but bluntly preached to them. I dearly love my brothers, John and Ron, and forcefully shared the truth with them. I later had to apologize for my insensitive manner. However, I never cease praying that they will accept the truth. Since then, Jehovah has educated me, and I have become more tactful when I preach and teach.—Col. 4:6.

Do you know if John and Ron have the same last name???

EL Kato

• millie210
    millie210

That is a fairly common last name so I dont know anything about his brothers.

All I know is that he served where the need was great in Rhode Island of all places and that he was at the District Assembly I attended once and when it was raining heavily he told the audience he would have to "talk to his big brother about that" (meaning Jesus)

Idiot.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Good catch.

I dearly love my brothers, John and Ron, and forcefully shared the truth with them. I later had to apologize for my insensitive manner. However, I never cease praying that they will accept the truth. Since then, Jehovah has educated me, and I have become more tactful when I preach and teach.—Col. 4:6.

This is how I would reply to AM3 statement:

I think you still have some very insensitive jerk type of manners, and your making it to the GB is no indication that you have now become a sensitive fellow, in fact quite the opposite. Try lifting your Disfellowshipping arrangement and then come back and tell us how sensitive you have become pal.

What a fucking moron this guy really is. Just because he is making his imaginary friend and corporation sock puppet Jehovah happy(in his dreams) he now thinks of himself as a real nice sensitive caring guy. Wake up and smell the coffee, your'e the leader of a destructive cult based on a delusions of grandeur and you my friend are a heinous Loser!.

http://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/2008/delusion-of-grandeur/

A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom ofschizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).
    People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I dearly love my brothers..

.................................................................They`d Make Great JW`s..

..........................................................One is Dopey,the Other Is Goofy..

..Image result for dopey..Image result for Watchtower anthony morris......Image result for goofy

• Watchtower-Free
  • Stealth
    Stealth

If you google his name along with the word 'adoption' you will find a discussion where it is speculated that he was adopted. Someone named Sue from Michigan who claims to be his cousin, sets the record straight that he was not. His brothers may very well live in that area. It would be interesting to hear what they think of him.

• Tempest in a Teacup
    Tempest in a Teacup

He has 143,999 siblings...and COUNTING.

• freein2004
    freein2004

Hey now! I adore Dopey and Goofy. Ha! That was pretty funny though.

seriously this guy thinks he's tactful now. Imagine If the nut job hadn't toned it down at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit