THE GOVERNING BODY'S STAKES AND OVENS STILL BURN HOT

by believingxjw 3 Replies latest jw friends

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

This thread is dedicated to men and women like Ed Dunlap and his wife, Ray and Cynthia Franz, the Mill Hill brothers and their wives, and so many others who because they dared to disagree with the Governing Body have been made to pay dearly.

The movie, ELIZABETH, with Cate Blanchett, opens with a horrific scene. The presentation of two men and one women to be burned at the stake for daring to be Protestants. They did not agree with the Pope.

This was said at their burning:

"By order of their gracious Majesties, Queen Mary and King Philip, we are come to witness the burning of these Protestant heretics who have denied the authority of the one true Catholic church and of His Holiness the Pope. Let them burn for all eternity in the flames of hell."

Ironically, for all their dislike of "worldly" religions the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses likes to practice their own kind of "burning at the stake," they call their delicious form of watching flesh burn in order to save the sinner: disfellowshipping.

When JWs are presented for their trial and subsequent "burning at the stake," similar words as said in the movie could apply:

"By order of the elders, we are come to witness the burning disfellowshipping of these protesting heretic apostates who have denied the authority of the one true JW church and of their Holinesses the Governing Body. Let them burn for all eternity in the flames of hell."

All I can say is, if it walks like a tyrant and acts like a tyrant it is a tyrant!

When did Jesus teach that tyrants should be shepherds of his flock? Elders who disfellowship friends merely because they disagree with the Governing Body are guilty of "burning" their brothers not for Christ but for an authority who plays the "Pope" while claiming to be brothers of Christ. As Jesus said, the fruit identifies the tree. Rotten fruit comes from rotten trees not men who are brothers of Christ!

The Governing Body "burns" people for disagreeing with them just as the Catholic and Protestant Churches have done. They force fellow JWs into ovens to be burned simply for saying, "I don't think Jesus taught this..." The Governing Body's stakes and ovens, though, are ash free and therefore appear to be a kinder and gentler burning a, shall we say, bloodless killing. No smells of burning flesh, no smoke spewing out from Kingdom Hall chimneys. So quiet, so clean, so evil!

Well done, "God's deserved kindness upon you," Governing Body, hypocrites and liars are what you are.

Sarah

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Well said believingxjw ! I agree totally with what you say. When you start to question or disagree on any level, this is when they start to douse you with petrol and the match gets lit when your 'announcement' is made from the platform that you are no longer one of JWs. I know this post is dedicated to the ones mentioned above and my voice joins with yours in applauding them. Many of us here have gone through the same experience of being branded an apostate or heretic for purely believing what the Bible says above what the WT says, and the outcome is the same for many..... loss of family, being looked down upon, shunned....and the pain of all that affects us all. Everyone on this board who has stood up and been true to themselves deserves a pat on the back and a standing ovation for their stance. It can take a lot of courage to do that especially when you are a part of the WTBS. Some though, can make a bigger impact when they leave, and Ray, Barabara, Ed and the Mill Hill group etc. have done just that. Their leaving has helped, and will continue to help so, many people, and has enlightened us with things that go on behind the curtain, that we may not have got to have known otherwise. Thanks all of you, (thats including all on this forum), for passing on your knowledge and research, and inside information, that has helped free me even further from this mind control cult.

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Disfellowshipping is inhumane.

Anyone who thinks otherwise, is a Jehovah's Witness.

RAB

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

iknowall558,

You wrote: "Everyone on this board who has stood up and been true to themselves deserves a pat on the back and a standing ovation for their stance. It can take a lot of courage to do that especially when you are a part of the WTBS"

I agree!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit