If The Witnesses Try To Get You Back To Jehovah...How Will You Respond!

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• BU2B
    BU2B
    I cant leave something that does not exist.
  • minimus
    minimus
    Great replies!
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

I'm honestly surprised no one has stopped by or called to 'remind' me about the memorial. Aren't they supposed to make sure to hit up inactive people? No tract in my door either and I live right in town so I know they would have worked my neighborhood.

Brotherly love!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

When I first stopped going to meetings I was really struggling trying desperately to hold on to whatever faith I had left. At the time, I would have welcomed a "visit" and viewed it as a sign of God's love.

Well it never came, and boy am I glad they are so damn uncaring, because it forced me to assess what kind of religion would reel me in with such fervor, then leave me for dead at the first sign of struggle.

If they had the gall to come around now with a pathetic attempt to win me back now

I will go all Gloria Gaynor on their asses and sing "I will survive '"

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    It depends if they bring donuts or not
  • JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Anyone, anyone, who has even the faintest glimpse of the beautiful intricacy and wonder of life and universe – and believes that all this came about via some ancient and brutal tribal deity (Jehovah) – is more foolish and irrational than any words can describe and they do nothing but insult and belittle the Divine (IMHO).

If you fit into this description, I suggest you wake up from your coma by abandoning your insane mind-generated religious beliefs, and become intimate with the silent presence of life in and around you....and come visit me so I can slap you upside the head.

That is how I would respond.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    "I never left Jehovah. I left an arrogant, manipulative cult that confuses itself with God and labels those who leave it as leaving God."
  • zeb
    zeb
    as i have said.. "I have heard it all before". The elder who last visited me has since left!
  • whathehadas
    whathehadas

Substitute "I'm" for "he" in this statement and this is my response

https://youtu.be/-KlsaD7tGD0@18:23

• cha ching
    cha ching

"I do not sit with men of lies"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit