first topic : The Jewel of Belief and Guidance and Guides On earth

by Jesus2010 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jesus2010
    Jesus2010

The Jewel of Belief and Guidance and Guides On earth If one looks at the world around them, it is easy to see that there is a created world. From this it is natural to ask such questions as "Who or what created all of this?” One must then ask "What am I doing here, what is my goal and what guidelines should I follow to live my life in the best possible way?” The Creator "Oh my Lord, although your power is visible, people do not stand in awe of you. They have ignored you, and out of ignorance, they have tried to measure you. They like you to your creation, and by not knowing who you are; they are not worshipping you." From Imam Ritha, a Pure Guide from God People are not perfect and in their imperfection attribute characteristics to God that are incorrect and filled with misguidance. But surely God, the Magnificent is far above what people make up in their own imaginations about Him. No matter what the ordinary people say, it does not change the Reality of His existence and His creation
    . God's Pure Guidance So, God in His wisdom created pure Guides who were perfect in knowledge of Him, His nature and His creation. In this way, mankind would have a constant and consistent point of reference telling them how to live in His world. This way, people could live their lives in a way that would enable them to believe, think and live in a way that would benefit them the most in this life and the Next. This guidance was pre-programmed into people before they entered this physical world. But in this world that is often chaotic and confusing and a source of misinformation, people lost sign of the real Truth and started following their own ideas and ways
    . God's Pure Guidance His pure Messengers and Guides So, as part of His plan, God sent Pure Guides - who would be sent as messengers at various times and places to different groups of people to guide them back to the universal and unchanging Truth. Some came with books from Him and reflected the words from those books in their speech and their lives. Others lived their lives according to the books from God but did not deliver a book in book form. The role of these Guides on the other hand is to direct people to the Messengers, the messenger’s message and to protect God's Truth from innovations. As God tells us in the Holy Qur'an describing the role of the Prophet Mohammad: "I begin in the name of God the Merciful the Compassionate I (Mohammad) deliver to you the messages of my Lord, and I offer you good advice and I know from God what you do not know" (Qur'an: The Elevated Plces: 62). The basic message of all the Guides and Messengers was the Oness of God and how to lead a life that would be pleasing to Him and in harmony with his world for mans own benefit. He is the One and only Creator, only He could understand such things and only He could bestow Pure Guidance on His creations. Because He is Just and Kind, He did not leave people wandering on their own without guidance, without knowing the path that leads back to Him and without knowing His way. And of course, these Messengers and Guides had to be infallible, without sin or misinformation of any kind. Without this quality, they would be capable of giving wrong direction and that would defeat the whole purpose of their existence. As God instructs us in the Qur'an" "I begin in the Name of God the Merciful the Compassionate Whoever obeys the Apostle obeys Allah" (Qur'an AL-Nisaa’ (the women): 80) Without a doubt, God has sent these Infallibles throughout time to remind people of Him. He sent them to direct people away from worshiping His creation to worshipping Him and form the obedience to his creation an obedience to Him
    . The Guidance The Guides As there were Prophets and Messengers throughout time, there were also Guides throughout time. Their roles were to constantly redirect people to the Messengers and the Messages they brought from God - to propagate the Truth and to show people how to live their lives in perfect accordance with it. The Prophet Mohammad, `the seal of the prophets has delivered the book of revelation and the holy Quran. Unfortunately, people can distort it in their own minds and actions. "I begin in the name of God the Merciful the Compassionate ...and there is a guide for every people" (Qur'an: Al-Ra’ad (the thunder): 7) These Pure Guides also lived their lives exactly in the way God directed people to do in the Qur'an. They served as constant purifiers of the original message and served as fountains of pure knowledge to the people in every time and age. They constantly re-directed the people back to Believe in God and His eternal, unchanging message. This is confirmed in the Holy Qur'an where God says: "In the Name of God the Merciful the Compassionate And we made of them Imams to guide our command... and they were certain of our communications" (Qur'an: Al-Anbiya’ (the prophets): 73) So today, in these troubled times filled with injustice and inequity, humanity must as always turn to God. The means of accessing this guidance is through God's blessing, a pure heart and the tools of the Qur'an, the Messengers and the Pure Guides. God, in the Holy Qur'an defines these concepts by saying through the Prophet Mohammad: “In the name of God the Merciful the Compassionate It is he who has sent down the book to you; some of its verses are decisive, they are the basis of the Book, and others are allegorical. Then as for those in whose hearts there is deviation, they follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking polytheism, and seeking giving it their own interpretation but none knows its interpretation except God and those firmly rooted in knowledge" (Qur'an: Al-Imran (the family of Imran):7
    )
    What We See Today? People today are just following their own desires and their own brain as a tool that they use in order to vote for and elect someone to become ‘Their” president or someone that represents them as an individual nation. However, as a true believer, one should remember that this whole universe is under the control of the one and only god, and it is only he who is in charge of this universe and to him shall be the return. As such, it is only god that has the right to position someone that represents him in this world. It’s amazing that many people argue against this point, but the question that rises here is, has anyone ever heard of a prophet or a messenger been chosen or elected by people? Another point that would also be raised is the fact that no-human is perfect, unless he is “the one” chosen by god. Otherwise, if humans were perfect, let it be in any way, the world wouldn’t have been divided into many nations and tribes. Thus it becomes clear that it is Gods authority. Furthermore, all doctrines have confessed and ratified that this is the end of time, the end of the world… this is the time when the Holy Anticipated Reformer shall emerge and fill the world with peace and justice, after it had been filled with oppression and injustice… How and in what manner is the anticipated reformer coming with? The answer is, in the same manner as any prophet or a messenger came with. Moreover, this holy character has been mentioned in the Muslim Shiaa doctrines, Muslim Sunni, Christianity and Jewish doctrines. However, in each doctrine the holy reformer has been mentioned in different ways that is: Jewish: Elijah Christianity: Jesus Christ: Islam: Al-Mahdi This character has also been mentioned in other faiths, however, without mentioning or specifying a certain person.
    The Awaited Reformer has EMERGED.

He’s calling to unite under the Banner of pure and true Faith, Justice, and Equity; under the Banner of Allegiance to God (Allah).
    He is Imam Ahmad Al Hassan who has been mentioned in the Will of the prophet Mohammad (PBUH) the night before he died. He also has been mentioned in the hadiths of Ahlul Bayt (AS).
    He’s the Messenger of Imam Mahdy who has been sent to all Muslims. He is the Messenger of Prophet Issa (Jesus) to all Christians, and Prophet Elijah (Eliyahu/Elias) to all Jews…

Please feel free to e-mail us if you have any question or require further details, and we’ll be very glad to answer you.

Hoping and asking that may God the almighty reveal the truth to you that you may follow it.

www.the-savior.com

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

riveting, the paedophile Mohammad a prophet? I somehow doubt it

• poppers
    poppers

What does this guy say about what's being done in the name of God by Muslim radicals and the "prophet Mohammad"? What's he doing to clean up their misunderstanding and the violence it has spawned?

• Farkel
    Farkel

:If one looks at the world around them, it is easy to see that there is a created world. From this it is natural to ask such questions as "Who or what created all of this?”

That's not a legitimate argument. It is a guess.

Farkel

• leec
    leec

without any context or introduction or explanation I have no clue what this is or why it's posted and what it's relevent to

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit