How would they come to learn the truth of the Bible?

by wannabe 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabe
    wannabe

How would they come to learn the truth of the Bible?

As one examines the teachings of Religious Christendom, it becomes clear to the examiner, that they know little, or nothing about the real truth of the Bible! How would they learn it should they ever decide to do so? This writing is designed to aid them in doing that, should they ever wish to.

Has anyone ever wondered why the Mainline Religions of this World teach that the Holy Spirit, is a Person, when the entire Bible teaches us that it is Jehovah`s awesome power; and at the same time will fight you to the death over the issuse of taking in Blood from Blood Transfusions? When that, is condemned in the Bible? Why are they so ignorant of what the Bible tells us on so many matters? They, quite clearly, have a very serious problem! What might that be? Why would they believe the Holy Spirit is a third person of a Trinity of God's, while the Bible itself doesn't support their beliefs? Why do they not get the sense of the seriousness of violating the Law on the taking of Blood?

The Son of God, our Lord Jesus Christ, will explain what the problem is, in these following words of his:

15 "If you love me, obey my commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you. 17 He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. The world cannot receive him, because it isn’t looking for him and doesn’t recognize him. But you know him, because he lives with you now, and later will be in you." {John 14:15-17 NLT}

Even though the Trinitarians will tell us, that the Holy Spirit is a person, they quite clearly do not know their Bibles; otherwise they would remain silent about that teaching. If they really knew their Bibles, and knew about what Jesus had said, about the World not being able to receive of the Holy Spirit, because it isn't looking for him, and wouldn't recognize him even if they was to find him, that teaching would not exist. How would anyone be able to explain, something they don't understand, or recognize themselves? Something they couldn't even receive themselves?

Just how is it the Holy Spirit would work on these ones was they really able to receive it, know it, and understand it? How would they receive it, in the first place? By doing the following:

32 "We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."{Acts 5:32 NIV}

From that, the first step is being willing to obey God! Something else is needed on top of that! What is that, you may ask?

As previously discussed: the following is needed!

15 "If you love me, obey my commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you. 17 He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. The world cannot receive him, because it isn’t looking for him and doesn’t recognize him. But you know him, because he lives with you now and later will be in you. {John 14:15-17 NLT}

If we are willing to obey both the Father, as well, the one he sent, then Jesus will do his part and ask his Father to give of the Holy Spirit; but it will only be given to those ones who are willing to obey both the Father and the Son. If, and when, that does occur, the one receiving of it will be led into all truth.

Anyone who ever balks at a command given in the Bible, the Holy Spirit would then be withdrawn, and that undividual whoever he/she may be, would fall back into the darkness of the World around them. One of the things that is balked at quite frequently, is Jehovah's Law on the Blood! These ones who are doing that balking, are failing to get the sense of just how important this obedience really is, as this next scripture will highlite:

28 "For it was the Holy Spirit's decision—and ours—to put no greater burden on you than these necessary things: 29 that you abstain from food offered to idols, from blood, from eating anything that has been strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these things, you will do well." {Acts 15:28,29 HCSB} Farewell.

If one feels, he/she can violate even one of these commands, they may just as well violate all of them, because even with just one, the damage is already done. Why! Take a close look at that scripture, and notice firstly it was a decision of the Holy Spirits, so violate any one of them you are committing the sin against the Holy Spirit, for which there is no foregiveness forever. Some may think, "Oh! If I don't take a blood transfusion I may die!" True! You just might! What is more important though? A few miserable years in this life with all of the deseases and illnesses common to man, with old-age bringing you to such a condition that you begin wishing you were dead; or everlasting life on a paradise earth, with no more death- no more desease, no more ill-health; but youth like you've never dreamed it posible to be? To take Blood, because of fear of death, what kind of a trade-off is that? Forfieting everlasting life for a few more years in a doomed system of things, is no trade-off at all, for my money!

Think too, of what it means to gain the Holy Spirit, as far as knowledge of God is concerned. Could you learn about his will and ways without the Holy Spirit? Don't forget, we are told in the Bible, 'who that does the will of God remains forever.' {1 John 2:17} But this World is "passing away."

These Trinitarians, who themselves, do not understand their own teaching, or cannot properly explain it to others; or those that balk at Jehovah's Law on the Blood, or any Law of Jehovah's, for that matter, should consider very seriously what they are forfeiting, by lacking the Holy Spirit; as in the following:

26 "But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you."{John 14:26 NLT} Can you imagine? Knowing everything that Jesus taught? Everything about his Father, that he knew? Even more as well! Note the following:

13 "When the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak whatever He hears. He will also declare to you what is to come." {John 16:13 HCSB}

Imagine knowing all Truth? Even learning about that which is still to come in the future? Would you give that all up for a teaching that isn't even Bible based? Or even for refusing a Blood Transfusion, because you believed your life was threatened? There is yet even more:

27"As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him."{ 1 John 2:27 NIV}

Imagine too, not needing anyone to teach you the Bible, because you have been anointed by Holy Spirit, that will be with you forever? As Jesus said in the following:

16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever, 17 even the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive; for it beholdeth him not, neither knoweth him: ye know him; for he abideth with you, and shall be in you." {John 14:16,17 ASV}

If this Holy Spirit is with us forever, would mean of necessity, that we would have to exist forever, would it not? Even more yet!

10 "Now God has revealed them to us by the Spirit, for the Spirit searches everything, even the deep things of God." {1 Corinthians 2:10 HCSB}

Who in their right mind would give up all this? Knowing even the deep things of God? One more!

1 "My son, if thou wilt receive my words, And lay up my commandments with thee;

2 So as to incline thine ear unto wisdom, And apply thy heart to understanding;

3 Yea, if thou cry after discernment, And lift up thy voice for understanding;

4 If thou seek her as silver, And search for her as for hid treasures:

5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of Jehovah, And find the knowledge of God." {Proverbs 2:1-5 ASV} Just how though do we do this? By following this next advice:

15"Practice and cultivate and meditate upon these duties; throw yourself wholly into them [as your ministry], so that your progress may be evident to everybody." 1 Timothy 4:15 AB}

It will take us, very probably much time and effort, to get where we desire to be, if wish to learn the deep things of Jehovah God, is we wish to find the very knowledge of God; but we must put forth the effort, we must take the time, for even with the Holy Spirit operating in us, or on us, it is our own obligation to dig out this knowledge for ourselves as we'd dig for treasures, like Silver or Gold! In that case, we will find the very knowledge of God!

So! One word sums it all up! Obediance! Being willing to follow every direction given in the Bible, without balking at anything! Without questioning the motives of Jehovah God; but rather doing what Noah did: "Noah proceeded to do all that Jehovah had commanded him to do, he did, JUST SO!" {Genesis 6:8,9,22}

Could we today, do any less than that, and still receive the Holy Spirit; the only avenue for learning the truth of the Bible? Absolutely not! We could not! W.J.P.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: the truth of the Bible?

You stopped me dead in my tracks with that oxymoron. There are so many historic, prophetic and scientific falsehoods in the Bible that bothering with "finer points" of doctrine is a waste of time.

Farkel

• yknot
    yknot

ummmm some in the WTS do so balk at the current blood policy.....

In fact I expect to see it fully buried in my lifetime by the WTS........

I think you have good intentions Wannabe but may I suggest less can be more in way of long drawn out postings....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit