NEW GENERATION DEFINED -- April 15, 2010 Watchtower

by Ultimate Reality 385 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Would anyone even want to worship a God that made it this difficult to understand his words? I mean, what a Bastard the JW God must be.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Reminds me of that script that says not to be exasperating your children. Well the JW version of God exasperates me.

• SPAZnik
  • jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

the year 1914 is even more ridiculous.7 times=2520 years.from an erronous starting point of 607 bc.

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Hi volks,i love this site,ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!Sorry to see all of you good people suffering under watchtower deceptions from the past and present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................QUESTION IS THIS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............How can anyone,with a brain in their head,listen to all of their shit?????????????????????????????.................1914??????????............First,John Aquilla Brown in the early 1800s made up that rediculous 7 times = 2520 years since 607 BCE.............!He was an idiot!Russel did not dream this BS up,but he and the WBTS did.Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!..........Well,second,the temple was destroyed in 587 BCE,20 years later,not 607 BCE ok?Third,Jesus said in the Gospels,Jersusalem WILL BE surrounded by incamped armies,then the gentile times will start!!!!!!!!!!!!.......WILL BE denotes the future volks..................not 607 ok?So the WBTS..........is only 600 years off................witch would mean that Armaggeddon will come in about 2634,,,,,,,,,,but if you use the day for a year rule......LMAO..............600 times 360 days = 21,600 years in the future..............!So add the 2 together,witch is not correct,but i'm just making all of you laugh like me.........hehe!............the end will come in 21,8520 ok?..........Remember Jesus said NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR!...........but the clowns in brooklyn do right ?Anyway Mary,your cute,and can i buy you lunch sometime blondie?1914 s expanded generation?????????????????.....what??????????????...........you have got to be kidding me?I am so sick of all of this nonsense...................!With a 100% prophecy failer rate.............where are they going with all of this stuff???????????????....Will the real APOSTATE please stand up?Because volks...........all of us ex jws are not ok?Remember 1 Peter 4:17.............judgement begins with the house of God,if you can call that place Gods house?I think not.

• Heaven
    Heaven

How can anyone,with a brain in their head,listen to all of their shit????????????????????????????

That's what mind-control does to people. It's all about wanting what was promised no matter what (aka "Keep Your Eyes On the Prize" ) and not losing what is most important to you (becoming DF'ed and shunned by family and friends) .

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

What a load of total crap! Like I always say.....you can shoot yourself in the foot once....but if you do it five times there's something wrong with you.

• flipper
    flipper

And one more thing this is all about is not losing control and power over their rank and file members. Because their unfulfilled expectations DID NOT come true- the WT society had to modify the " generation " teaching to keep members dialed into the alleged " last days ". Even if it meant buying more time for themselves with an " overlapping " theory. That way the WT society can try to stretch the " last days " to another 50 to 80 years if they want . Hopefully some JW's will see through the BS - however the really mind controlled ones will lap it up like cats lapping up cream. Really sad. I hate seeing these people being deceived. Especially my 80 something year old parents

• cantleave
    cantleave

The sad thing is the R&F haven't noticed or think this latest insight is the poor brainwashed people. Oh yeah that was me a little over a year ago.

• booby
    booby

leftbelow. succinct. : marked by compact precise expression without wasted words

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit