Why do they appear so similar?

by wannabe 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabe
    wannabe

Why do they appear so similar?

Many times I've been accused of using Watchtower Material in my presentations, when all I really own is a few Bible Translations and my Concordance, which I rely on quite heavily, at times. As for owning any Watchtower material that I copy from, I have none of that, in my room at all that I use! I do like to think, that along with the material I do use, I have also the guidance and direction of the Holy Spirit, in the hands now of the Christ. Without which, I would never be able to sound like I'm using any Watchtower Material. There is very good reason for my saying that! If you look closely at Matthew 24:24 you will learn why that is. Look at it now!

24 "For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God's chosen ones)." {Matthew 24:24 AB}

Some during the time of the Christs invisible presence, would be teaching and preaching so close to the truth of the Bible, that was it possible to do, they would mislead even the elect, or God's Chosen Ones. Keep in mind too, that Jesus foretold that the Chosen ones would be on the earth, along with these false prophets who could actually do this misleading. In that these ones might possibly mislead even the Chosen Ones, their knowledge of the Bible would be fairly extensive, which would aide them them in misleading many Millions, as the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society has done, and is doing, right up to this present moment in time. 7 Million now going door-to-door is quite a large number to mislead, along with the 17 Million now showing interest but still standing on the side-lines. Those facts alone should tell us that they have a great deal of Bible knowledge, that has aided them in misleading this large crowd of individuals. All but the true Chosen Ones, that is!

Jesus foretold a work these false Prophets would be doing that would make them look-like, God's true Organization, and would aid them in misleading these many Millions of individuals in these following words:

14 "And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come." {Matthew 24:14 NLT} This is actually a fact, because this false Prophet has literally filled this entire World with their preaching activity, and door-to- door work in their field ministry, before the end would come.

At Luke 21:8 Jesus serves us all a warning about these ones doing this preaching activity, in these following words:

8 "Then He said, "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am He, and, 'The time is near.' Don't follow them." {Luke 21:8 HCSB}

Being as I was in association with the Watchtower Societies Governing Body for some twenty-one years, and doing this work myself for all of that time period, I know the urgency of the message they preach, about the nearness of God's Kingdom; for that was the main focus of my ministry, as I went door-to-door. Drawing attention as I was, to the nearness of God's Kingdom, and the dire need to be in association with God's Organization, for survival through the War of the great day of God the Almighty. I was, as Jesus predicted, misled by them for all of that time period. I believed back then, they were who they said they were; only to find out later on they was not God's Organization at all. Merely a good imitation of it, and for that matter, a very good one; for these was the ones who might mislead, if possible, even the elect or Chosen Ones. As I had been misled for all those Twenty-One-Years!

Keep in mind too, Jesus told us plainly; "Don't follow them!"

What is that old adage? "To be forewarned, is to be forearmed."

The Apostle Paul also himself warned about these one in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 - In the following words:

1 "BUT RELATIVE to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and our gathering together to [meet] Him, we beg you, brethren,

2 Not to allow your minds to be quickly unsettled or disturbed or kept excited or alarmed, whether it be by some [pretended] revelation of [the] Spirit or by word or by letter [alleged to be] from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has [already] arrived and is here.

3 Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come], and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition),

4 Who opposes and exalts himself so proudly and insolently against and over all that is called God or that is worshiped, [even to his actually] taking his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming that he himself is God."{2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 AB}

Notice the words of Paul, and what he is telling us here! This man of lawlessness class, would have a word or letter with the appearance that it came from the true anointed class, and their message was the Lord has already arrived, and is here. That was my message for the Twenty-one-years I spent with them. The Governing Bodies claim was the anointed Brothers of Christ was among them; so they have that word or letter, that has the appearance of coming from the true Apostles of the Christ. The letters are the Watchtower and Awake Magazines- Hard Bound Books- Tracts, Brochures - Notice the words of Paul in this next verse, in this same scripture:

5"Do you not recollect that when I was still with you, I told you these things?" What things? Very probably these things, he reported on:

12¨And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.`` 2 Corinthians 11:12-15 NIV

I think here Paul was alluding to what he had said in 2 Thessalonians 2:5- serving a warning about this man of lawlessness, who would sit down in the Temple of God, professing himself to be God. This one with the Word or Letter, that had the appearance of coming from the true Apostles, but in actuality did not. They were False Apostles! Masquerading as Apostles of Christ.

Now, in what way are they SET IN OPPOSITION and LIFT THEMSELVES UP OVER EVERYTHING THAT IS CALLED GOD OR AN OBJECT OF REVERENCE? Might it be in this way: "We all need help to understand the Bible, and WE CANNOT FIND THE SCRIPTURAL GUIDANCE WE NEED OUTSIDE THE 'FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE ORGANIZATION." {Watchtower, February 15, 1981 . P.8

"All who want to understand the Bible should appreciate that the "greatly diversified wisdom of God" can become known ONLY THROUGH JEHOVAH'S CHANNEL OF COMMUNICATION, THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE." {Watchtower Oct. 1, 1994 p. 8} So, they set themselves up over everyone by saying that, and that would put them in opposition over everything that is called God or an object of reference. Even the Christ himself! As well, the Holy Spirit! Which itself reveals the greatly diversified wisdom of God! Also gives us the scriptural guidance we need to gain everlasting life. So, they are the ones seated in the Temple of God professing themselves to be God by their high and lofty claims. Thus far I have shown, what the one who might possibly mislead the chosens ones, has in the way of enough knowledge to do this misleading of the Chosen ones.

We might now look at the work the ones that actually are Chosen has to do, that resembles so closely the preaching work of this false prophet under discussion, and see why it would be very easy to confuse others who are reading their writings at this point in time.

17 "Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus."{Revelation 12:17 NIV} Notice right - away satan is at War with this seed of the Woman! Notice too, their work, how it differs from this false prophet, none-the-less would be very easy to confuse, because ones message would sound very similar to the others, although vastly different in content, one from the other. Although, still, yet, very similar. One though is a true Prophet of God, the other not! As I will now show:

6 "The angel said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place."

7"Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."

8 I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. 9 But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the Prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God." {Revelation 22:6-9 NIV} So, this seed of the Woman are really the true Prophets of God, as revealed by the Angels words to John.

The reason satan is waging War against these ones is because of the work they do exalting their master to the positions usurped for so long by satan's Woman, BABYLON THE GREAT, his empire of false religion.

As it turns out, this false Prophet is doing a work not authorized by Jehovah, while the seed of the heavenly Woman, turns out to be the true Prophet of Jehovah exalting their Master to positions that rightfully belong only to him, creating War between the seed of satan's Woman, and the seed of the heavenly Woman. Age-Old persecution begins when satan is cast down to this earth.

Because the teachings of both are so similar, when delivered, others confuse the two, when they hear the message the true Prophet of Jehovah has to deliver, so they end up being accused of being a follower of the Watchtower Society, using their material; when nothing could be further from the truth.

When I put my articles on this Board, or any other Board for that matter, I am not preaching this good news of the kingdom for a witness to all Nations; I'm exalting My Master to the seats that rightfully belong only to him, and unseating the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, as well as the entire empire of false religion on this earth today, because it is My Master that has "all authority in heaven and on earth;"or didn't you get to that part yet? {Matthew 28:18}

I hope this sets some of you straight, as to where I get my material from, and just who it is I am serving at this time, and it isn't the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society! It is MY MASTER the Christ! My message is the same as the Apostles message, no changes, take a look:

3 "But even if our Gospel (the glad tidings) also be hidden (obscured and covered up with a veil that hinders the knowledge of God), it is hidden [only] to those who are perishing and obscured [only] to those who are spiritually dying and veiled [only] to those who are lost. "For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers' minds [that they should not discern the truth], preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ (the Messiah), Who is the Image and Likeness of God." {2 Corinthians 4:3,4 AB}

Paul tells us that their message, or, as he said: "OUR GOSPEL The Glad Tidings," "the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ." Was what this World was blinded from seeing! Why do you think the Governing Body involves themselves in preaching this good news of the kingdom? The answer is obvious isn't it? They too, do not see the illuminating light of the gospel of the glory of Christ either. They are as blind as any other part of this World. If they were what they make claim to being, they would be doing the same work all of the seed of the heavenly Woman was doing. Being as they lay claim to being of the seed of the heavenly Woman, themselves. The same that Paul was obviously doing! Quite clearly, the Governing Body is not the Prophet spoken of by the Angel in Johns Revelation. Definitely not, the seed of the heavenly Woman!

Still their message is very similar to the seed of the heavenly Woman, so an easy matter to believe that when you are discussing scripture with any of true seed of the heavenly Woman, you might believe the one you`re talking to is affiliated with the Governing Body, when such is not the case at all. Wannabe

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

"Some during the time of the Christs invisible presence..."

This is where you lost me. You can't just throw out WT-speak like "Christs invisible presence" without any scriptural support for such a premise. Most people who have read the Bible don't believe in Christ being present invisibly, therefore if you're going to use the phrase, you need to support it. Otherwise, the rest of your article fails to convince.

• wannabe
    wannabe

Mad Sweeny!

Well! He did give that composite sign didn't he? "Wars and rumors of Wars" but the end is not yet! We do have them going on now, do we not? What about EARTHQUAKES? I hear there was a beaut the other day! Starvation- hunger- increasing crime- growing loss of love among mankind. How much of the sign he gave to identify his presence, is missing? Not a lot, wouldn't you say? What do we all need? A house to fall on us, to open up our eyes, to the signs of the times? If you open up your eyes wide enough, you'll see all kinds of scriptural support; but you have to look to see it! So Mad Sweeny, LOOK! You'll see it! Wannabe

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Because you have been brainwashed by a mind-controlling cult that has programmed your speech patterns.

Google Steven Hassan.

Regards
    RAB

• wannabe
    wannabe

G.S.H.

Am I being brain-washed when I read Matthew 24-Mark13-Luke21 too? Seems to me those Bible Writers knew what thay were talking about, even if the Governing Body didn't! Wannabe

• yesidid
    yesidid
    during the time of the Christs invisible presence

Please show me where that is in the Bible.

y

• cofty
    cofty
    Am I being brain-washed when I read Matthew 24-Mark13-Luke21 too?

wannabe - If you imagine that any of those chapters constitute a composite sign of an invisible "presence" you have never read those texts objectively.

Try reading them in context without the watchtower trained filtering that will constantly try to impose itself on your thinking. Its not easy.

• cattails
    cattails

But if Jesus said wherever two or three would be gathered in his name there he would be among them.

Doesn't that show that he's been with his followers in spirit a lot longer than 1914 or any other man made date for his presence?

And since the word arrival when Jesus said he'd arrive "elth-" is the same for events in his parousia and second coming to judge the world why if he's been present already that he hasn't been judging putting sheep on the right and goats on the left.

The whole WT explanation of this is just too convoluted and roundabout to make any sense scripturally.

Any derivative and parallel explanation given by Second Adventist or Bible Student groups is likewise too filled with man made predictions and assumptions to be of any real value. They are just that, the thoughts of men.

Love the way Christ loved, and live the way he taught in the gospels, with caring for the downtrodden and the needy. This to me reflects his spirit, his presence in your life.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Almost every aspect of the composite sign is less today than it was 50 or 60 years ago.

Fewer and less deadly wars.

Fewer infectious diseases.

Lower percentage of people starving.

Earthquakes at the exact same frequency as they've always been.

The good news about Christ and his kingdom is being preached to an increasingly smaller percentage of the world's people. Nearly half the world's people live in China and India and it's growing. Add in the Muslim world and you're looking at way over half the world's population who have barely heard of Christ, let alone Jehovah.

And Christians aren't objects of hatred in "all nations" yet, either.

So "the sign" is not happening at present. It simply isn't. It will be unmistakable when it comes and it isn't going to drag on for 96 YEARS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit