I have been drinking Kombucha recently

by asilentone 9 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

How much and how often should I drink it? Maybe one of you know the answer.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

I prefer Chumkaba myself, doesn't have quite the after taste.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Sam, I googled chumkaba, I did not get any search results, maybe you spell it wrong.

• frankiespeakin
  • dssynergy
    dssynergy

How much you should drink is really up to your body. For some people, they can drink a lot. If you tend to be sickly, you might only be able to tolerate a little at a time since it helps to flush out toxins and can actually make you feel a bit sicker. It has a lot of good benefits, and I personally love the taste. It is a great substitute for soda. Helps with sour stomach and is good for cleansing.

• awildflower
    awildflower

What the heck is that and what the heck's it for?

• asilentone
    asilentone

awildflower, go to www.gtskombucha.com and order the original raw one. It cleans your body. It taste like a wine little bit. I like it.

• Heaven
    Heaven

It taste like a wine little bit.

Uuuuuhhhh..... I'm not sure that's how I'd describe it. I think it's closer to apple cider vinegar.

To answer your question, I suggest once a day. Whenever your stomach is the strongest!

I prefer Sambuca myself.

Sambuca

• awildflower
    awildflower

Thanks ASO, I'll check it out!

• Gregor
    Gregor

Years ago someone gave me a piece of the fungus 'cap'and I started my own batch. Drank it for a week or two. Couldn't see any benefit I was not susceptable to any placebo effect. Later heard that some people got ill from it.

kombucha-craftypod.jpg image by kalynskitchen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit