The Chain Of Command!

by wannabe 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabe
    wannabe

The Chain of Command!

Is it not true, that any of the Twelve Apostles of Christ could have made the claim to being the 'Faithful and Discreet Slave' of the parable in Matthew 24:45, and as such could have claimed to being God's Organization,' God's Channel of Communication,' 'God's Spirit Directed Organization?' What would have been their view of that? Certainly, if any could have made those claims, they most certainly could have. The question is: "Did They?"

We might now look at what the Apostle John had to say about that, and unlike the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, goes entirely counter to what they tell everyone today. Look closely at what John will tell us, in his Revelation: "A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his Slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent forth his angel and presented it is signs through him to his Slave John, who bore witness to the word that God gave and to the witness that Jesus Christ gave, even to all the things he saw." This was a message, not for just John, but for all the Slaves, in God's Household.

Who was the very first one to receive this Revelation? John tells us, it was first given to Jesus, who sent forth his angel to his slave John. Who tells us, 'bore witness to the word of God' and 'to the witness that Jesus gave.' Who was it, in that instance who supplied the 'food at the proper time?' It was Jesus, was it not? Carrying forth this message from his Father. To all of the Slaves, who bore witness to the word of God, and to the witness Jesus gave.

This brings to mind the words of Jesus at John 15:15 where he tells us: "I no longer call you slaves, because a Slave does not know what his Master does. But I have called you friends, because all the things I have heard from my Father I have made known to you." {John 15:15} Then, again Jesus own words: "What I teach is not mine, but belongs to him that sent me." {John 7:16} That should tell us, if we're paying attention, that it was Jesus who supplied the 'food at the proper time.' Not any of the Twelve! Not any of his folowers in the first Century. That should also tells us, that it was Jesus, who was the 'Faithful Slave' of the parable in Matthew 24:45, supplying the food at the proper time. Because it was Jesus who had received that Revelation, from his Father, and through his angel passed it on to John, his Bond-Servant. It was a Revelation for all of the slaves at that time. Who would all bear wtness to the things they heard, through Jesus Angel.{John 8:26,40}

That pretty-well unseats the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society from the seat of the faithful slave, but let us go on to see if we can further unseat them. Not knowing what they are saying, they will also tell us, . In reference to themselves, they will tell us, that, 'he will appoint him over all his belongings.' {Matthew 24:47} They seem to forget, that Jehovah and his Son Jesus had a mutual sharing, evidenced by Jesus own words at John 17:9,10 which tells us : "I make request concerning them; I make request not concerning the World, but concerning those you have given me; because they are yours, and all my things are yours and yours are mine." {John 17: 9,10} So, clearly, Jesus was the one appointed over 'all his Fathers belongings,' because he said himself, they were his to begin with.

John will explain further just who that is: "The Father loves the Son and has given all things intohis hand." {John 13: 35} Jesus himself, quite naturally would know that, for he himself stated: ..."he knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he came forth from God and was going to God." {John 13:3}

Once again, the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society finds themselves thoroughly unseated, because all things have not been delivered into their hands at all; but rather into the Christs.

One last scripture that they will point to, and apply to themselves, is found at Ephesian 1:9,10 where it tells us: ... "in that he made known to us the sacred secret of his will. It is according to his good pleasure which he purposed in himself for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times, namely to gather all things together again in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth."

They will tell us, that they, as a body constitute that administration. Of course, was they to read for us, that scripture in context, it would be seen, that, that is not talking about them at all, as verses 19-23 shows: in part: " It is according to the operation of the mighteness of his strength, with which he has operated in the case of the Christ when he raised him up from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places far above every Government and Authority and Power and lordship and every name named, not only in this system of things, but also in that to come. He also subjected all things under his feet, and made him head over all things to the congregation, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills up all things in all." Here again, we see, that Jehovah has 'subjected all things under his feet.' Proving again, that all of Jehovah's belongings are his.Making Jesus the 'faithful slave, because he is over all things.

According to those words, that administration is a heavenly administration, above every Government and Authority, power and lordship, or every name named. Seated at the right hand of his Father in, as it says, in the 'heavenly places.' With all things subjected under the feet of the Christ, not the self-exalted Governing Body of the Watchtower Society. Or any other religious leader on our earth today!

The Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, has just lost, its high and lofty perch; unseated as they have been by the very Book they claim, to be the only ones who understand it. It appears to me their understanding is somewhat clouded over, wouldn't you say?

Getting back to this chain of command. Where did this spiritual food originate from in the first place? John tells us, that Jehovah gave it at first, to his Son, Jesus, who, in turn passed it on to his bond servant John, through his angel. So, who was it, that supplied the food at the proper time in the case of this Revelation, to his servant John? It wasn't only for John though, now was it? It was for all of the servants, as that verse of scripture brings out. Is that not true? So, it had to be Jesus who was the faithful slave that supplied the food at the proper time. Correct? It is as Jesus said: "All the things that I've heard from my Father, I have made known to you." {John 15:15} That puts Jesus in the seat of the faithful Slave, knocking the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society right clean out of it. Where now, does that leave all of the followers of the Govering Body, who ignore the true faithful slave, in preference to those who usurp the power and position of the true Messiah? I would say, their worship of Jehovah, will turn out to be a fruitless exercize in futility, to end them all.

In actuality, they are no better off than those who frequent the Churchs of Christendom, who likewise follow, self-exalted, puffed-up false Prophets, to their own destruction. Sad Story! But true Story! None of them have gotten the sense of the chain of command, which chain puts the Christ in the seat of the Faithful Slave in the parable of Matthew 24:45.

As far as any appointments for mankind in general, Jehovah has offered only two destinies. One, for one class, to inherit immortality in the Spirit realm, as King Priests to 'rule with the Christ for the thousand years', the other to have opportunity to inherit 'everlasting life' under the Kingdom ruled by Christ and his 144,000 anointed Brothers, for life 'on this earth.' {Revelation 5:10;20:6} {Psalms 37:11} All other appointments would be for only the Christ. {Acts 17:11} {Hebrews 1:2;2:7;5:1} It would be the work of the surviving remnant of Christs Spiritual Brothers on this earth at the time of the end, to bear witness, only to the Christ; as the angel in Johns Revelation informed us of: "And the dragon grew wrathful at the Woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus." {Revelation 12:17} "At that I fell down before his feet to worship him.. But he tells me: "Be careful! Do not do that! All I am is a fellow slave of you and your Brothers who have the work of bearing witness to Jesus. Worship God; for the bearing witness to Jesus is what inspires prophesying."

Unlike the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, who are always bearing witness to themselves, by telling all that they are, 'God's Organization.' 'God's Channel of Communication' 'God's Spirit Directed Organization' the 'Faithful Slave' the anointed Brothers of Christ, 'the Temple Class' they focus very heavily on those self chosen appointments. The true 'anointed class' would be focused on the witnessing work only to Jesus and the fact that all of the appointments to office are his, not theirs. They would never have broken that chain of command by telling anyone, that they was all the faithful slave and they supplied the food at the proper time. {Galatians 1:11,12} These ones would have known better than to do that, knowing their Master was the supplier of that food, as he received it from his Father. Knowing too, that Jesus is now at the right hand of his Father, in his exalted position, they would never have made claim to being, 'God's Organization' 'God's Channel of Communication' 'God's Spirit Directed Organization.' they would have known that Jesus was 'above every Government Authority and power, and lordship, and every name named,' 'either in this system of things or that to come,' as Paul had said.

The Governing Body of the Watchtower Society has had a 130 year run. Time for them to stop running, and step down from their self chosen lofty perch, or wait until the true faithful slave knocks them down. Their choice, isn't it? One thing they will all learn for certain, there isn't room for them in that seat of the Faithful Slave, better for them to leave on their own accord than to wait until they are all ousted from that seat, by the one whose it really is. Jesus Christ! The Son of God!The true Faiathful Slave of the parable in Matthew 24:45! Wannabe

• Watkins
    Watkins

Good! I have a difference of opinion about this though:

As far as any appointments for mankind in general, Jehovah has offered only two destinies. One, for one class, to inherit immortality in the Spirit realm, as King Priests to 'rule with the Christ for the thousand years', the other to have opportunity to inherit 'everlasting life' under the Kingdom ruled by Christ and his 144,000 anointed Brothers, for life 'on this earth.' {Revelation 5:10;20:6} {Psalms 37:11} All other appointments would be for only the Christ. {Acts 17:11} {Hebrews 1:2;2:7;5:1} It would be the work of the surviving remnant of Christs Spiritual Brothers on this earth at the time of the end, to bear witness, only to the Christ; as the angel in Johns Revelation informed us of: "And the dragon grew wrathful at the Woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus." {Revelation 12:17} "At that I fell down before his feet to worship him.. But he tells me: "Be careful! Do not do that! All I am is a fellow slave of you and your Brothers who have the work of bearing witness to Jesus. Worship God; for the bearing witness to Jesus is what inspires prophesying."

Do not all Christians have the same 'calling' to bear witness to Christ? Do they not share the same faith? Only if literal Israel consisted of a mere 144,000 citizens would 'spiritual Israel' equal only 144,000 people total. To constitute an entire nation of priests and kings it just seems sensible to me that an entire nation would be more than 144,000. There is no 'little flock' and 'other sheep' now - the binding of the 2 flocks, Jew and Gentile, was accomplished upon Jesus' death. He said he'd make the 2 into one flock - and he did it! Paul went to great lengths to explain how God made the 2 into one body of believers through Christ. However, the WT has twisted things so badly... to claim to be a Christian in the Biblical sense is far removed from their theology. No one knows, before they actually receive their reward, what the reward will be or in what capacity they will serve in the Kingdom - but all believers inherit the Kingdom, as per God's promises to Abraham. In my opinion there are no 'non-anointed' Christians. "One hope, one faith, one shepherd over all" - which also supports your point that we all have the one shepherd as our head. God>Christ>man>woman - there's no GB in there!

I enjoyed your post!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

The chain of command is the pyramid structure of heiarchy. The pyramid structure is the fingerprint of Satan. The WT follows this very same structure as all commerce and politics. Always a potentate at the top and various helpers distributed down line.

Each person is made accountable to those placed over them. Someone is always dominating someone else. Noone goes without having to answer to someone else for every breath and every move. This is the system of satan.

Jesus gave clear illustration that this type of system would not be within his flock.

But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.

But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;

Matthew 20:25-26

• wannabe
    wannabe

Hello Watkins!

Yes! I believe we all have the one faith, but wasn't there two resurrections to contend with? One for the High Calling of God, who inherit immortality upon their resusurrections, as King Priests with the Christ. The other of the earthly class who will reside forever on this earth, as subjects under the Kingdom? That is what Psalm 37:29 says I believe. Afterall, what Government doesn't have subjects to rule over? {1 Corinthians 15:51-55}

Someone said to me one time, that the Twelve Apostles was the 'little flock' the Christ was referring to. I wondered about that for a long time, because I argued against it; but you know, he could have been right on the money. Didn't they all have their names inscribed in the heavens? Were they not the twelve foundation stones with Christ as head of the corner? Couldn't you say, they was 'not of this fold,' in their case? Even though there was others of the same calling as them, could not they have been likened as to a "Little Flock?" Because of being the Twelve foundation stones? With their names inscribed in the heavens? Personally, I'm still not exactly certain of that, but it does make a lot of sense doesn't it? Wannabe

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

There doesn't need to be a resurrection to earthly life in order for there to be subjects of the Kingdom living on earth.

Look around. There are ALREADY SEVEN BILLION people here. Even supposing the Big A takes out 6.5 billion, you still have 500 million people here for the kingdom to rule over. What's the need to resurrect people into new physical bodies? And more importantly, where is there ANY scriptural evidence that such a thing is to occur?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit