Bonafide where are you???

by cattails 6 Replies latest jw friends

• cattails
    cattails
    A couple of months ago we wondered where Bonafide had disappeared to...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/183305/1/The-guy-that-claimed-he-was-going-to-bring-down-the-WTBTS

He had left us with the titillating suggestion he was up to something big to bring down the WTBTS.
    But did he go further undercover? Did he only end up being a troll and nothing more?
    Did he {gulp} do himself in instead?
    I miss Bonafide! Do you?
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I miss him. He posted some interesting conversations from which I learned useful anti-witnessing techniques.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Yes, I too have wondered about him. I hope he is well and happy.

• cattails
    cattails

But he did make some brazen moves and his tongue may have gotten him in trouble.

Do you think he may have been outted?

• wobble
    wobble

I think he has gotten himself invited to Borg HQ , and is about to get himself taken on to the GB as its newest member.

he will then work to undermine their blind ignorance, and to expose them.

Go Secret Apostagent !

Love

Wobble

• sir82
    sir82

He's in a bunker in an undisclosed location.

That's all you need to know.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I think there are a lot of strange things going on.

"An ear of corn reaped in silence"

---------------------

All three - Pernias, Rolan, and Scilingo - detailed the practice of dumping leftist political prisoners (men women and children - some barely into their teens) alive over the Atlantic from the bellies of Argentine naval planes. Accompanying each of the death flights were Protestant pastors and / or Catholic priests whose job it was to "comfort" not the victims but the occasional squimish death squad functionary with various Scriptures from the Bible about the necessity of separating the wheat from the chaff. The death flights were carried out every Wednesday over the course of several years.

antipasministries.com/html/file0000060.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit