Tehahertz Secerity Scanners (full body imaging in airport securuity)

by megaflower 8 Replies latest jw friends

• megaflower
    megaflower

The Theahertz Security

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Do I need clean underwear? I was recently pulled over for a bomb trace check......wow!

• megaflower
    megaflower

The terahertz Security Scanners have potentilaay devasting health effests. The THZ waves, the radiation that fills the slot in the electromagnetic spectrum between microwaves and infrared. The THZ waves unzips the doublestranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfer with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication.

Geneticist Andrew Lau says,"anything that interfers with DNA replication can cause cell death." He also says that"cell mutations and chromosomal aberrations would likely be more common once such scanners are implemented. There is increasing evidence linking radio waves to miscarriage, brain cancer and electromagnetic hypersensitivity. The goverment says the radio freguency waves emitted meet health and safety standards.

OK> If the goverment says is its safe then lets trust them-ha

• megaflower
    megaflower

My typing SUCKS!!! sorry for all the mispelled words-uggg

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

It won't detect a bomb in a body cavity.

BTS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Will I have to pay Extra for the Salami..

I`m trying to Smuggle on the Plane?

.................... ...OUTLAW

• freydo
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

By what I can tell, the Underwear Bomber would still have gotten passed security because the explosives were between his legs out of view of this scanning technology.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Elsewhere:

By what I can tell, the Underwear Bomber would still have gotten passed security because the explosives were between his legs out of view of this scanning technology.

Don't they make you stand in different positions, with this particular scanner, including a splayed legged position?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit