Since we have to "grow to perfection"...................

by Vachi 8 He Is 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

During this 1000 years after Har-dee-har-harr, how are we to know who is related to us or not? One of the big selling points is that we'll see loved ones/family again. Let's say my great great great great grandfather was over in Japan at the time of his death, and I was in US at the time of mine, and my future kids circa 2078 died in Austrailia. How will we all get together in this new system? My great grandfather will have only known the people he dealt with in his time, I will know mine and my kids will know theirs. Is god gonna go around introducing generations of the same family to members of said family? Our family being scattered around the Earth, will we all be localized/herded together? I believe this is an issue that should (but won't) be addressed by the dubs. And if it is, it's because they pulled something off the top of their a$$, put a garnish on it, and said "Oh well, he'll do this or that" and that's equal to truth to them. Religion blows. :(

• Farkel
    Farkel

Of course. That is yet another problem. I'm faced with this problem:

How will sex be with my wife be after 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years?

Will it still be like first time or will I start lusting after chickens and goats for a little variety after all that time?

I just don't know.

Farkel

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

when you look at what the JWs are saying to each other on social sites, they talk lots about the paradise, walking through the earth, having picnics, building each other houses, playing with lions and meeting the old prophets, who will, remarkably, be completely on the same page as the rest of them.

i guess they figure that eternity is plenty of time to wander around finding great great great great auntie grace.

one of the facebook groups has a nausiating long story just like this, complete with meetings and assemblies with 'brother' Daniel giving the discourse!

oz

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

OZ: they talk lots about the paradise, walking through the earth, having picnics,

If they are barefooted, they will have cuts and tetus in no time....what with all the Armageddon debris slammed around all over the place....

ringworm might be a problem, too, should one step in the muck of an unrecognizable rotted corpse and have it ooze between their toes.

And what fun is a picnic if everyone is eating straw?

Oh, and Vachi....there won't be any time for socializing till your room world is cleaned up. And you know that is going to take about a thousand years. It is going to be double shift work crews for a long time.

Seeing your great, great, great, great grandfather? That's another carrot and a thousand years away. Isn't there a verse the rest of the dead do not come to life until the end of the thousand years?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit