Thank GOD I became an apostate. Whew!!!!!!!!

by foolsparadise 7 Replies latest jw friends

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

It has helped me to really find myself. I love how my brain works now. It never did this when I was going to the KH.......I was just another stunted unpaid employee of the WTBTS..didnt even get workmans comp while peddling the TOWER......LOL....everything is on our dime. Now I know why the society tells everyone that Health Ins. is a must......so they wont get sued while the workers are out in the territories and get injured. LOL. Pieces of the puzzle have come together and I wont ever let them break apart again!! I love my life now, before I was miserable!! GODSPEED all

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Good for you

And you don't have carry a moniker over yourself like APOSTATE ,

What you might be though is warm compassionate human being that is aware of men playing god is not a

good ideological social environment for yourself and others alike.

• flipper
    flipper

FOOLSPARADISE- It is incredible how we are able to have critical thinking minds once we exit the JW cult. It's like we were in a coma for years- and then wake up and the world looks brand new to us again. Because it is brand new TO US ! The same world has always been here- but we were just on the outside of it looking in and not understanding reality. I'm glad you have your freedom my friend ! And glad I have mine as well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

the transformation is not complete ... you must show up at 25 columbia heights and at 1914 hours .... on Oct 1st and moon the mofos ... thus you can be called an OFFICIAL APOSTATE

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Additionally, my Sunday afternoons and Saturday mornings are free. As are my Tuesday and Thursday evenings. I no longer have to worry about the boasting sessions or Family Waste the Evening Night, or having to waste my time in field circus. Or worrying about doing what is written by the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger instead of common sense.

• lavendar
    lavendar

I'm soooooo happy for anyone who has broken free from the WTS cult! And I hope & pray our son does the same someday.

• chickpea
    chickpea
    I love how my brain works now

i hear ya blud....
    the time i spend
    in thought, thinking
    freely and clearly...

well, you said it all

• dissed
    dissed

Another one is free - Yeah!!!

Share this