I have screwed that relationship already,searching anotherone.

by Ugonna 7 Replies latest social relationships

• Ugonna
  • zombie dub
    zombie dub

£5 and you can have me

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Wait until the relationship comes to you.

lisa

• asilentone
    asilentone

I have read your posts so far, it sounds like that you need to take your time and live and learn.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

I can't believe I'm asking for advice on dating, but really need an opinion, guys especially.

I don't have trouble getting dates but I have limited time. I'm in school working towards my law degree.

Anyway, I had a date Sat night that absolutely knocked me for six....not only is he very handsome, but he's

NICE and humble. We had a good time. We talked til about 11:30 and went for coffee. Before we left, he leaned

over and kissed my cheek. Then we walked for coffee and he put his arm around me. Dropped me off at my house

and a little goodnight kiss in the car. A text saying he had a good time that night.....now I am freaking out. Haven't

heard much but a text here and there...is it too soon to freak out? What's the protocol here?

Thanks.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The key to a relationship is to not have one with someone who talks about relationships.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Diana netherton,

You could have started a separate thread instead of mix up. This one was started by Ugonna

Scott77

• White Dove
    White Dove

Why doesn't his post show up? It's blank.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit