United States Economic Collapse - The Joker

by What-A-Coincidence 7 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

After watching George Bush make his speech on the economy, which president do you now trust more Bush or Obama ?

Remember the president that told the public that they now have proof of Iraq's development of weapons of mass destruction,

so the invasion of Iraq is legitimate.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

how far down the rabbit hole would you like to go?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Quite frankly I find Obama far more trust worthy than DUBA or his father.

If the US had to endure 4 more years of that guy you would really know all of what a collapse of a country was like.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I do not trust a president that:

(1) Attempts to make swine flu vaccines mandatory, despite that they are neither proven safe nor effective (or necessary)

(2) Has signed the global warming climate change treaty in Copenhagen, despite that only 4 other nations signed it, and that most people now believe that global warming climate change is nothing more than a scam intended to control everything we do and create a fake energh crisis.

(3) Is about to sign a sickness insurance bill that fines people that choose not to carry sickness insurance or that cannot afford to, despite that doing this will result in price gouging.

(4) Is trying to sign the nation onto Codex Alimentarius, despite that there are numerous ways out of it. Notably, the whole world is way behind in implementing it.

(5) Continues bailing out big companies, despite knowing that the people are against it and despite promising "change".

(6) Is doing these things, and possibly worse, without letting the public know about it. I don't know about you, but I recall that the president is supposed to answer to the people. This means letting the people know what he is doing that is going to affect this country. He is also supposed to uphold the Constitution, according to the oath he took when inaugurated. By failing to uphold that oath, he has demonstrated that he needs to be impeached--the sooner the better.

• ssn587
    ssn587

Obama is a fraud as a person and as a president, he is all about settling accounts for the muslim jihadist, and doing his best to run this country into the groud. His supposedly transparent administration is run by crooks, tax evaders, and communist sympathizers, in my opinion. He is wanting to destroy the economy and I agree he is supposed to uphold the constitution not try to rewrite it. Impeachment couldn't come soon enough to suit me and millions of like mind.

as far as weapons of mass destruction check with the Kurds on that, chemical warfare still qualifies for mass destruction. and any all wmd's probably went to cohorts like syria prior to us invasion.

My question is, just where in the hell are Canadians going to go for health care when they can't come to this country anymore, because we will have the same lack of health care that they presently have.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

My question is, just where in the hell are Canadians going to go for health care when they can't come to this country anymore, because we will have the same lack of health care that they presently have.

The Canadian health care system has improved as of recent due to the populations complaints, quite up there still with

most modernized countries. Its true there are a very small number of people that go down south for an operation, that they

would have to wait for here in Canada, but thats just rich and affluent of the population.

Canadians are still proud of their health care system, the point is no one gets left behind because they cant afford medical attention,

which impart is the reason of the new reforms in the States. If the US Health care system was so great why was it listed

32 out of most modernized countries ?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

as far as weapons of mass destruction check with the Kurds on that, chemical warfare still qualifies for mass destruction. and any all wmd's probably went to cohorts like syria prior to us invasion.

The question is this, was Saddam a threat to the US or the middle East, that deemed it necessary for the invasion ?

I don't think you'll find much of an argument in support that he actually was.

He had been subdued and put under control during the first invasion.

The Americans spanked his ass well and he looked like he was going to be an insignificant threat.

If you were to ask the majority of the American people or the people of the allied countries if the

second invasion should have taken place, you find the answer to be a negative one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit