Just for you, Maximus

by belbab 5 Replies latest jw friends

• belbab
    belbab

In the post Just for you, Farkel Brother Big Jimbob, comments about Maximus:yeah maximus was a BIG loss. his predicting the results of the HISTORICAL special meeting make YOU KNOW look prophetic. lol

On the board a number of times it has been said that Maximus, made big booboos, big mistake, was full of hot air. Are you all sure of this? When the meetings finally did take place there was a big letdown, the meetings said NOTHING What had happened? Consider this. These meetings were after 9/11. I maintain that this event forced an immediate change in the WT projected plans. There plans for these meetings were no longer appropriate for some reason and they had to back pedal, and not do what they planned to do.

I know this is only speculation on my part, but I want to give Maximus the benefit of the doubt until it is proven otherwise.

So crow away, Jimbo baby, you may turn peoples attention to discovering what the reality of the events really are.

belbab

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama
    These meetings were after 9/11. I maintain that this event forced an immediate change in the WT projected plans. There plans for these meetings were no longer appropriate for some reason and they had to back pedal, and not do what they planned to do.

Whatever.

What happened to Maximus anyway?

• anewperson
    anewperson

What he said did happen, namely no big doctrinal changes but some organizational ones for saving money - just they were not announced at that special meeting probably because they found out what Max had posted openly. His credibility is enhanced, not diminished.

• AlanF
    AlanF

You're right, Belbab. Let us also not forget that certain persons pointed out to certain prominent Watchtower leaders that they'd better be very careful about holding a semi-secret meeting so soon after the 9/11 disaster. These leaders are not stupid and can certainly see the potential for political disaster for them, so soon after a major terrorist strike.

AlanF

• LDH
    LDH
    What happened to Maximus anyway

Why do you care?

Lisa

• belbab
    belbab

Thanks, anewperson and AlanF and Lisa

We needed that! Let the fresh air in.

belbab

Share this