Jesse Ventura: Big Brother...............

by Judge Dread 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Oh no, there are NO CONSPIRACIES.

God, some of you are soooooo stupid.

Judge Dread

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

LOL...we're watching it now too...

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

All right Sam.

You're cool.

Judge Dread

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

After watching this episode, if you still believe there are no conspiracies, THEN YOU HAVE ZERO, I SAID ZERO credibility..........ZEROOOOOOOOO!

Not only that, you are a dumbf**k!

Judge Dread

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

All who believe in Conspracy Theories are mentally sick and should get treament asap. Seek a physician asap and ask for extra fluoridated water, and brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste and make sure you swallow some. And live by chemtrails. This should take care of all you tin foil wearing, fluoride toothpaste scrubbn, chemtrail breathing sheeple.

dammit...is the show over?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Big Brother is not so much an organized conspiracy than a trend of gradual reductions in privacy.

There isn't a group of people orchestrating Big Brother, it is everyone passively agreeing to be monitored by everyone else.

With RFID in your credit cards and ID badges at work, you are literally “tagged” everywhere you go. Over time more and more companies, for marketing research, will be setting up little RFID transceivers to watch where people go.

With amazing advances in Facial Recognition that are already available, you will no longer be able to walk down a street without the fact of it being logged somewhere in some database.

I don’t know about everyone else here, but after my experience with being stalked by elders and average JWs, I do not like the idea of people keeping logs of everywhere I go. I enjoy the comfort of being anonymous in a crowd as I walk down a public street.

Sadly, there are fewer and fewer places where one can do this. Downtown Dallas now has over 100 cameras watching everyone come and go. Once I even had a voice boom out of a camera in the downtown area in protest to my j-walking against a street light.

It is just a matter of time before these cameras are deployed on every neighborhood street and someone somewhere has a log of exactly what you do outside of your home and when you come and go.

There are no laws that would prevent these neighborhood camera systems from peeping in your windows, intercepting your garage door code, your car lock code and your home alarm code. No one needs a search warrant to do this because you are transmitting your codes across open air.

At least you can block your RFID cards by using products from companies such as: http://www.idstronghold.com

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I met Jesse the first time years ago, when he was still in the Wrestling environment.

Super cool guy.

I met him again in 98, when I had just came back from Bosnia, he was with a mutual friend of mine from Seal team 2 and he was such a freaking joker.

Great guy though, he went through some "fun" when he was a SEAL .

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Remember, there are no conspiracies. Everything is openly published and in your face. It is your choice what you will do with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit