A science website for JWs????

by badboy 4 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

About a year or so ago I answered the door to find a man and a woman
    going door to door, the man(a White from the Bahamas who was visiting these parts)I mentioned that(if I remember correctly!)that I believed
    in Evolution and all that, so he said had I wondered about the Sun revoling around the Earth and how the Sun goes over and under the Earth,(he was immediately put right by the woman!)he subsequently that the Earth is flat!(the woman put him right on that one as well!)
    In view of the JWs ignorance of science, has anyone thought of doing a science site for JWs?

• oscartheduck
    oscartheduck

What'd it say?
    "Did you know that there is this thing called SCIENCE that relies upon OBSERVATION and EVIDENCE rather than simply making things up? Yes! And you too can be a part of this SCIENCE by simply writing to us at Watchtower.org and sending in your cheques (on a purely oluntary basis of course, but we recommend two hundred dollars each)"?

============================
    The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126 "As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible "

• badboy
    badboy

I am too poor to send a donation and have better things to spend my money on

• chasson
  • badboy
    badboy

btttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit