The great coco nutty monkey adventure...you have to read this it's uncanny

by HappyGuy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

Okay, last night my wife is still on the road trying to get home, and she calls me and asks me to go to the store and buy her nephew a "coco nutty monkey" playdoh toy. I have no idea what that is.

So, I go to Toyz 'R Us and I find it.

Then I go next door to a clothing store to buy my wife a gift.

As I am coming out of the store a couple (black gangbanger types) are coming out of the store at the same time. The man grabs my bag and says "Hey, I think you picked up our bag". I'm holding on to the bag tight, so it isn't going anywhere. The guy is trying to pull it away. I'm thinking "this could get really ugly, really fast". So, I say "no, this is mine and I can prove it. I GUARANTEE you that you did not buy what I have in this bag" (thinking of course that NO ONE knows whata coco nutty monkey is, I bought one and I still don't know what it is). So, I take the box out of the bag and hold it up proudly and say "SEE, I am certain that you did not buy a coco nutty monkey".

Now, this whole time the guy's wife is trying to tell him that she has their package, but he is ignoring her.

After I hold up the coco nutty monkey, the wife laughs and holds up her bag and pulls out what is inside it and it is a, you guessed it, a coco nutty monkey playdoh toy. I couldn't believe it. Then the gangbanger started lauhging and I started laughing and what was almost certain to be a really bad situation (I was ready to throw down with this crackhead if he kept pushing it) turned into one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

I put my hand up for a high five and the gangbanger gave me a high five. It was hysterical.

You can't even make something like that up.

• poppers
    poppers

So, what is a coco nutty monkey?

• snowbird
    snowbird

HappyGuy.

Nothing like a little humor to defuse a potentially tense situation.

Sylvia

• feenx
    feenx

that is classic!! sounds like right out of a movie.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I am very o_O by the, er, monkey-thing...!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Happy guy, you run into more nutty coco monkey situations, than I have ever heard of, but am glad it turned out OK....!!!!!!

r

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit