Lecture before he died....Randy Pausch

by AK - Jeff 5 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

"Almost all of us have childhood dreams; for example, being an astronaut, or making movies or video games for a living. Sadly, most people don’t achieve theirs, and I think that’s a shame. I had several specific childhood dreams, and I’ve actually achieved most of them. More importantly, I have found ways, in particul ... ar the creation (with Don Marinelli), of CMU’s Entertainment Technology Center of helping many young people actually *achieve* their childhood dreams." - Randy Pausch, Oct. 23, 1960 - July 25, 2008

Below I have linked the most inspirational lecture I have ever seen. WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Must have been boring I guess.

• DubR
    DubR

Removed for public argument with a moderator!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Now back to the more positive business at hand. I hope this may have been inspiring to others.

Peace

Jeff [of the I can't wait for the winter solstice to pass and head toward longer days class]

• Robdar
    Robdar

Jeff, the Last Lecture is also on audio books. His story is inspiring.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thanx Robyn. Wasn't aware of the audio book format I guess. The video is so honestly revealing of his positive spirit isn't it? His attitude was zenlike to me. What is, is. Yet he never stopped loving what he loved, smelling the flowers on the way, living while life was there in a positive frame.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit