Meeerryyyy Christmaaaaasss !!!!!! (The very brand new Songs Book)

by Ancientofdays 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Ancientofdays
  • What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Holy Shi!

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

When i was a kid, me and all the other JW kids used to laugh at the picture on the inside of the song book! Anybody find that pic funny as a kid? It's just so comical how they have their mouths open like that!

• Ancientofdays
    Ancientofdays

Anybody find that pic funny as a kid? It's just so comical how they have their mouths open like that!

Yes, I agree. Not only the mouths , but the arms and the beard.

During booring meetings I counted the priest, how many are hidden in the picture, how many are in the courtyard ... so paranoid

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

Yea I used to find it amusing too - the guy 4th from left looks like hes having a heart attack

I also love how the artist doesnt seem to realise that different sounds/notes need different mouths shapes - they all have different mouth shapes so must be singing completely different lyrics/notes all at the same time

• hotspur
    hotspur

Oh..... you mean it's a cover picture - I thought it was "Where's Aaron?"

• xcellxior
    xcellxior

You ever notice how small some of their ears are... Freaky...

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

In our kingdom hall we made fun about the person most right on the picture. He has 2 pair of feet. A singer with 4 feet.

((:

Gorbatchov

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And I remember the hounders and the hounder-hounder telling us that they expect us to sing like they must have been doing. Meaning, singing the songs so loud that they can be heard from all the way down the street.

I have news for them (and Jehovah). Unless Jehovah gives me a good reason to sing (and Him telling me to is not good enough), they are not going to be hearing me singing that s*** from down the street--or even directly in front of me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit