Mudslide in El Salvador targets the Assembly Hall, mucho damage

by TJ - iAmCleared2Land 8 Replies latest jw friends

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

If this has already been posted, I apologize-- a search for "mudslide", "mud slide" and "El Salvador" didn't turn up any matches.

I've got 22 pictures in a PDF that I'll upload tonight when I can get to a site that allows it (blocked at work). Will post the PDF tonight! (Unless somebody will PM me with an email address I can send them to, and they can put them up on a filesharing site for me and post the URL here)

The pictures show the destruction when a mudslide filled the auditorium of the Assembly Hall in El Salvador.

Here's unedited comments from some who passed the pictures along.

========= BEGIN COMMENTS

Subject: FW: Mud Slide buries Assembly Hall in El Salvador

Lots of damage done. Our dear brothers and sisters need to be remembered in our prayers.

The Assembly Hall Apulo received 90% damage, the early hours of Sunday 8th of November due to the weather situation facing the country since last Saturday.

Hurricane Ida, combined with a low pressure system caused much havoc, and the Assembly Hall Enbata suffered the climate.

The landslide (avalanche), occurred at night, when the assembly had already been withdrawn, the meeting was suspended Sunday due to this situation.

We stand here with our brothers in El Salvador, and we join them at this time of sadness

Our Brothers have a lot of work to do after this flood...

=============

Thought you would like to know what happened to the assembly hall in El Salvador....the pictures speak for themselves....lots of work ahead repairing and cleaning up but you know how the brothers are...it will be spic and span in a jiffy and the assemblies will continue....

It appears that since the landslide occurred at night that there were no injuries...interesting that it occurred AFTER the sessions had finished for the day....mmmmmmmm

============ END OF COMMENTS

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

This was in November?? I've heard nothing about this either. Usually any news about disasters is quick, if an assembly hall or other building ESCAPES damage - Jah's blessing and all that...BUT, looks like in this case, they want to bury the bad news...(no pun intended).

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

This is a video shot at the scene , I think god was making a statement about the WTS and the JWS.

If this keeps up I might start believing in him again.

http://jwbrothers.org/play.php?vid=1801

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

The video A.H. posted matches the pictures...

• changeling
    changeling

Witness will interpret this in one of two ways:

If no one died: Jehovah protected them.

If someone died: Satan attacked them.

:)

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
  • SirNose586
    SirNose586

Apparently "time and unforseen occurrences" only befall non-JWs.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Somebody better bring Jehovah a shovel to get this mess cleaned up.

Wait. Nevermind. Jehovah's busy with his shovel filling the heads of the GB with sh!t.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Nice to see a Kingdumb Hell or A$$embly Hell suffer major or total damage, while there is little or no damage elsewhere. And, to hear that everyone that got hurt was inside the a$$embly hell (meaning that anyone that missed the boasting session was safe). That would be a nice stick in the mud the next time they claim it is safest to be inside one of those buildings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit