What is your feeling about....................?

by Judge Dread 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

The Internet?

I just LOVE IT, and I don't remember what I used to do without it.

What about you?

Judge Dread

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I love it.

Without it I would have to spend more time in the garden, fishing, hunting, at the pub, with my kids, talking to my wife ....

• acolytes
    acolytes

I love my kid and I love the internet.

Iam aware the internet will be a danger to to my kid. (His only 4 now)

Iam concerned of him being exposed to internet gambling and of course other unhealthy sites.

Of couse Iam banking on him to do the right thing and not damage his future.

Acolytes

• teel
    teel

It's invaluable. I get knowledge that would take me much more work to obtain (as long as one remembers, that it might not be accurate). I get friends, entertainment, cheap communication tool. If it weren't for the internet, I would have a much worse paid job right now.

• White Dove
    White Dove

If I'm dying for lack of blood, just hook me up to an Internet transfusion and I'd come right back!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Since I don't have a computer at home....I don't find it all that necessary to have one...I'll use the internet at work. It definately has its uses and is great ... but it does have it's place.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

The internet is the bomb.

Judge Dread

• Heaven
    Heaven

I'm with you... LOVE it! I have learned so much from it. I hope it never stops.

• mouthy
    mouthy

It is my Maternity Ward.

You were all born to me here

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I'm with you, I LOVE it.

I like to research everything before making a dicision, so much info right at your fingertips!

Whenever I am around JW's i love to go on a rant about all the useful info I find on the web.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit