I am helping at a Carol Concert tomorrow..............

by carpediem 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• carpediem
    carpediem

Bloody hell, I feel so nervous. I am half expecting Satan himself to be sat there on the stage waiting for me. What the heck did those witnesses do to me..........................

• flipper
    flipper

CARPEDEIM- Good for you ! Don't let the witness background make you feel unecessary guilt for doing good for others . Keep the good work up. The Devil is not gonna get you. LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• bohm
    bohm

I am going to sing at a gospel koncert in a church next week... I dont like to admit it, but I actualy feel a bit wrong by doing so...

Love, Miss Bohm

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Enjoy the Christmas music. I would rather be helping people to sing Christmas carols instead of going out in field circus any day.

• iMARX
    iMARX

Yay I did it with Carpediem and I actually got goosebumps at one point :d

• hotspur
    hotspur

I've played in 4 Christmass Concerts in 2 weeks now! First one I had an odd feeling but the others were truly amazing.

Such a liberating experience..... and to see so many happy people :^)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sounds like an opportunity to enjoy a great experience. I enjoyed singing in the school music club for over a yr, when i was a kid. Unfortunately, the biggest event was performing for christmas. Naturally, as a jw, i had to quit. It was fun though, while it lasted.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit