“The Christian Congregation” Oh really?

by Leprechaun 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

I felt that they the governing body, was busting my balls each and every time they said referring to themselves: “Gods Spirit Directed Organization”, which incidentally is the same as calling them self’s with such arrogance “The Christian Congregation”. I think these are croaking sounds as spoken through the book of Revelation maybe. They use these tearms a s though no one else on planet earth is ever spirit directed, in any manor shape or form. The govering body makes me bilious.

• dig692
    dig692

I have always found it quite arrogant that they call themselves that. How can they make such an assumption? It just proves how pompous they really are in ASSuming they are God's chosen ones and every other religion should fall down and worship them.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

I thought they were called Jehovah's Witnesses because they are witness to Jehovah and his followers

Christians follow and are witness to Christ Jesus....

If the two are two seperate "people/spirits/Gods"- the the JW's worship two Gods by calling themselves The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.....

You gotta go through Jesus to get to Jehovah, otherwise the Jw's should just drop the new testiment, stick to the OT and become reformed Jews!

I'm so glad I am a Deist right now- this stuff confuses even me at times

• sspo
    sspo

Arrogance at it's best when they apply the book of Revelation as happening to the GB and the JW's alone

but they've been wrong in interpreting it for the last 140 years.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Not good of the GB to bust your balls. Can understand why you're bilious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit