Fringe fans, what do you think of the latest developments? Wow!

by Wasanelder Once 5 Replies latest social entertainment

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Tonight I watched the latest episode of Fringe. I think the Walter Bishop character has become one of the most fascinating in recent TV scifi history. Did you see tonight's episode and what did you make of it? When will Peter call him Dad instead of Walter? If he did, would it ruin the show? I love this show, its been a slow boil but its really great now. Did you know that the symbols between commercials are code for letters and spell clues of coming developments? Google "Fringe Code". W.Once

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Its a new record, 12 hours and not one response! I guess I should have asked if Walter Bishop beleives in the trinity.... W.Once

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Hi, so I'll reply!

I thought it was a great episode - I'm a BIG Walter fan, I think he's one of the most interesting characters on network tv to come along in a while. I love his unabashed love of drugs and non-sequitur comments like last night's craving for chicken wings after coming to...

Loved seeing Bell again also, this is leading up to something awesome!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I saw it... they cut bits of his brain out.

• mgmelkat
    mgmelkat

I've just discovered it and love it. Just finished the first series within a few days. Can't wait to see how it develops!!! I've noticed the little clues in between the ads but couldn't figure out what they meant. Will google fringe code!

• coalize
    coalize

I discovered Fringe few days ago. And right now i'm looking at the middle of the fourth season!

There is some very great ideas in that series. I always liked the stories about parallel universes..

And, my god, how I like Olivia Dunham! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit