Upperdecking

by Cthulhu 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

So a group of my friends and I got together last weekend, as we do once a month or so. One of the others, who lives a few hours from here, brought up an interesting subject, that of "upperdecking." He, apparently, was recently introduced to this activity. If you're not familiar with this...source of entertainment, allow me to explain. Upperdecking is the act of removing the lid of a toilet tank (where all the levers, chains, and other inner workings reside) and taking a dump in it. Granted, it sounds sort of amusing, but when you think about who has to clean it up and deal with the whole ordeal, why do you think someone would do this?

• Satanus
    Satanus

That's the kind of crap you wanna take a sample of and get the guys genetic code, and send the rest of it back to him.

S

• Mickey mouse
  • kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

You need to stop hanging out with 15 year old boys.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

That doesn't even sound amusing. It sounds stupid ... even for 15 year olds.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I have had to clean up that sort of shit & it's not pleasant, believe me, if I had caught the f...wit who did it, well he would of had a very difficult time sitting down for a very long time.

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

nasty stuff..

thank god our cistern is concealed behind a false wall

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit