How to interfere with wireless mics

by Iwonder17 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

Does anyone know how to do this?

I would love to have a device that causes interference

• sir82
    sir82

I don't know about now, but 20-30 years ago it used to happen all the time. We'd hear all the CB conversations as truckers drove past the KH.

I suspect the technology is much more secure today.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well... you need to know what frequencies that they are using. Chances are, they're just using something from Radio Shack - or equivalent - and so it should be easy to determine what the Freq. is.

The difficult part may be is they are using something sophisticated like Spread Spectrum these days. If not - if it's just FM modulation, you may be able to obtain another mike - or two - and set them up on the same frequency.

The difficult part may be that these things are range-limited. (If you go the 'legal' route.) So, you would need to almost be in the parking lot somewhere - or close by - to be able to 'dial in' and interfere.

If you choose to go the 'non-legal' route - an RF amp on the output should boost your signal up a bit - allowing you to be further away - but you will also risk interfering with other legal RF services.

Good Luck,

Jim TX

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder if that is a reason some congregations are going back to wired microphones. It is impossible to interfere with that, without sophisticated technology. I would like to be able to target a Kingdumb Hell some 90 miles away and put an apostate broadcast on the PA system, without also being able to be picked up closer along the same line.

Another thing we could do is pick up the broadcasts. All the lame comments that repeat the paragraph could be picked up with a receiver, recorded onto a MP3 file, and uploaded on LimeWire or YouTube. Anyone who is curious could then be able to see just how bad the boasting sessions really are--or, one could record a Grand Boasting Session in its entirity and post it on a mainstream board with commentaries. All you need is the frequency and the equipment to record MP3 files directly from the receiver.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit