Welcome Aeiouy!

by jamiebowers 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I tried responding to your first thread, but I couldn't get a response space to come up. Simon has been upgrading this site for quite awhile, and posts being cut off have happened every now and then.

Anyway, you'll find lot of experts about the 607 thing on here. Sorry, I didn't get it when I was a jw and definitely not interested in it now. The cover ups of child molestation and wife battering within the congregation is more than enough reason for me to stay out of the borg.

So, what happened with the girl? Oh, do tell! And have you started your fade yet? Can't wait to hear more of your story.

• Aeiouy
    Aeiouy

Thanks for the welcome. I had to post three different times to include everything. Just look under the posts titled, Introduce myself. You'll see what happened with the girl. And if by fade, you mean the dark stubble I'm getting on my face, then yes, my beard is coming along nicely. Lol. No for reals though my last meeting was Tuesday. Never again. I don't like people I barely know asking if my girlfriend came or not. Disgusting. Mind your own business.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Welcome Mr aeiouy or should I call you the vowel man? I could tell you were Hispanic before I even read your post. Just your posting name did the trick. There was this nursery rhyme that my mother used to tell me when I was a child. It went like this: "A, E, I, O, U; mas sabe el burro que tu". For our non-Spanish speaking audience it translates to: "A, E, I, O, U; more knows the burro than you". (Never mind the Y which is a semi-consonant)

Again, welcome.

villabolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit